how many REAL writers

Jucerock

Haha, i don't even write illegally anymore. I've got a hell of a career that would disolve in a fucking second if I was to jepardise it just to relive memories.

But, I did my first tag back in 1984. I think I've done my time putting up. I got done for a whole car (Australia) and ran witht he biggest/bestest crews in my city and have done more pieces than I can remember. To think that having to fucking steal is the pinnacle of gaining respect in some little shit's eyes, who's probably only been writing since breakfast, is pretty fucking laughable.

As far as I'm concerned, the art is the center of it all. If you think anything different, good for fucking you. I'm not about pleasing anyone else.

Fucking douche.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanted to bust sort of a poll type thing. The question is, even if you get up, are u a real writer if you dont rack? Personally, to me, if you dont rack your cans youre a straight up poser. Point blank, to me you have to rack to be real. Just wanted to get some thoughts.:king:

I know some oldschool ledgends, and writers with good jobs, kids and money that couldn't be bothered catching some petty shoplifting charge for something as cheap as spraypaint.

And I havn't heard the word "Poser" since the 80's. But you definitely fit the bill.

I wonder if this clown has a diferent name on here these days.

Lately I feel less like a writer and more like a thief who used to be into racking paint. Somewhere in the back of my head the thought is turning over that it's about time to chill on that as well. Fuck, it's awesome but restricting at the same time to actually have a life with things going good for you. I don't want my life as it is now to get too shaken up. If I was rich I could be a douchebag brat all the time like steve-o. Oh well, guess I'm not a real writer.:rolleyes:

I've never racked paint. I don't know why. I feel like if I'm going to jail for something it's going to be graffiti, not stealing cans. Graffiti is something I love and If I have to pay a few dollars to go paint at night I'm fine with that. If you truly love what you do you will pay for it. Stealing is just something I've never considered.

• 1 year later...

It's usually the biggest toys who bring up their little faggot topics about how real they keep it.

"This niggas rich, he ain't real, this nigga buys his paint" insecure little bitches point the fingers the most.

If racking was still the shit, montana, ironlack, and all those other companies with $5 plus cans would be out of business.

Nothing against racking but usually the little cheerleaders shouting "paying isn't real" isn't really real himself.

third rail is always so funny.. ive never seen a group of people who bitch so much about what someone else is..should..or cant be doing because of money situations...the amount of threads targeted toward money lol...

"hes rich so if he gets arrested its not fair"!.."he buys his paint because hes gotta job and doesnt risk going to jail for stealing...even tho hes painting illegal graffiti...wait..thats not fair"!

i get it.. this is a forum...people are going to debate about things ..

but if your hoping that someone is going to be convinced to stop writing or change their ethics on graffiti because a group of individuals who many of which probably havnt seen the inside of a class room in years and probably dont even have real careers says so...lol thats funny

start a thread about that...call it...

"uneducated graffiti writers who whine and bitch about how things arent fair becuase instead of thinking about getting a real life so they wouldnt have to whine about shit not being fair and not having any money..they were to busy trying to keep it real.. tagging black books and stealing pilot markers"lol

believe what you want... but most well known heads that alot of folks be beatin there dicks off to in these magazines..and doing these huge graff shows and all that bullshit...

dont steal anymore..

sorry if i ruined it for you

I wanted to bust sort of a poll type thing. The question is, even if you get up, are u a real writer if you dont rack? Personally, to me, if you dont rack your cans youre a straight up poser. Point blank, to me you have to rack to be real. Just wanted to get some thoughts.:king:

kinda hard if u dont have a rack spot

It's usually the biggest toys who bring up their little faggot topics about how real they keep it.

"This niggas rich, he ain't real, this nigga buys his paint" insecure little bitches point the fingers the most.

If racking was still the shit, montana, ironlack, and all those other companies with $5 plus cans would be out of business.

Nothing against racking but usually the little cheerleaders shouting "paying isn't real" isn't really real himself.

preach it my dude

life was so easy before i found 12oz haha. i diddnt have anybody really show me shit so i diddnt know all thes bitch ass laws like you have to rack everything to be true. shut the fuck up. its a choice what you wanna do, im allready on the radar for some old shit and just got a decent job. im not trying to risk my shit to rack paint so you can enjoy my throws more and i can feel like a real writer, simply by doing everything you tell me to.

• 4 weeks later...

"in my opinion, you are a real writer when you become addicted to graffin in any shape or form, whether that be just a few sketches in a book, or layin down a bomb on a train.

u no that you are addicted, when u carry everyting u may need on u, when ever u pass anything that looks as if it can br graffed on, u make a note of it, when u get agitated if u dont have ne paint on u or at home...."

could not agree more

Re: hrm...

Lets see, getting arested for racking the cans? or...bombing a highway...

I personally would rather be arested for bombing a highway, rather then getting caught stealing a can of paint that is $2.37 at your local Walmart.

-spunkZ

why the fuck would you want to do that?

Archived