how many REAL writers

Jucerock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Graff Jesus

fuck racking or buying. it's all about fucking some rich girl so she can get cans for you. i look for the 30 year old divorced moms with child support payments. mmmm.

it's like this...

I may not be what any of you consider a real writer... but picture this if you will... in my opinion a real writer is a person that will stop at nothing to paint... if you got paint... paint... if you can buy it and don't wanna steal... then buy it... then paint... if you don't have any money but wanna paint... steal or borrow... in this business paint is legal tender... I give my boys paint for gas money... whatever... anyway... if you have legal trouble and you STILL paint... you're a "real writer"... if you're on House Arrest and you get a night job so you can skip work and paint... you're a "real writer"... if you buy a forty and the motherfucker FREEZES IN YOUR HAND while you're painting... It's cold as fuck out...:) and you're a "real writer"... if you can take a knife to the throat or a gun to the head and be robbed of everything you have... except one can of paint... and you make that shit LAST.... then in my opinion you're a fuckin "real writer"...

Being a real writer or Keeping It Real or whatever has nothing to do with what kind of paint you use... how you get it... what kind of music you listen to or any of that shit... it's all about dedication... in short... if you can stay in the game long enough to hear a person's opinion change from, "don't talk to me you fuckin TOY!" to "I like that shit you did on that last train..." or "yo, when you wanna hook some shit up?" then congratulations... you're a "real writer"...

that's my book...

a year ago a girl I know said she would NEVER fuck me...

her panties are hanging from my ceiling fan...

stick to it...:king:

uhhh.... some folks dont think stealing is cool. just cuz they dont rack doesnt mean theyre afraid to. u cant call someone fake cuz they have a higher standard of morals than u. have u had anything stolen from u than was important to u? it sux. and ive stolen shit that was important to other people and caused hella drama that couldve been avoided easily. stealing is childish and wrong. u can call me a toy for not rackin but when u grow up (if u ever do) ull realize that u were ignorant for thinkin otherwise. i say earn something if u want it, otherwise ur just a punk. if u cant achieve ur goals honestly ur not a ,man;

Re: it's like this...

Originally posted by Kanedigital

I may not be what any of you consider a real writer... but picture this if you will... in my opinion a real writer is a person that will stop at nothing to paint... if you got paint... paint... if you can buy it and don't wanna steal... then buy it... then paint... if you don't have any money but wanna paint... steal or borrow... in this business paint is legal tender... I give my boys paint for gas money... whatever... anyway... if you have legal trouble and you STILL paint... you're a "real writer"... if you're on House Arrest and you get a night job so you can skip work and paint... you're a "real writer"... if you buy a forty and the motherfucker FREEZES IN YOUR HAND while you're painting... It's cold as fuck out...:) and you're a "real writer"... if you can take a knife to the throat or a gun to the head and be robbed of everything you have... except one can of paint... and you make that shit LAST.... then in my opinion you're a fuckin "real writer"...

Being a real writer or Keeping It Real or whatever has nothing to do with what kind of paint you use... how you get it... what kind of music you listen to or any of that shit... it's all about dedication... in short... if you can stay in the game long enough to hear a person's opinion change from, "don't talk to me you fuckin TOY!" to "I like that shit you did on that last train..." or "yo, when you wanna hook some shit up?" then congratulations... you're a "real writer"...

that's my book...

a year ago a girl I know said she would NEVER fuck me...

her panties are hanging from my ceiling fan...

stick to it...:king:

What man?? Real writers are too poor to live in some joint that has ceiling fans!! You know that right?? Just kidding there guy...........;)

Guest BosVocabOne

Real writer.....hmm....real....mmmm.............paaiiiiinnntttt.....For first's, real writers dont spend all theyre time on the net tryin to get ups or props that way. i dono. Im still a toy so yeah.

Re: get some balls

Originally posted by Jucerock

My point is, graffiti started that way, and the pioneers wouldnt want it any different. Ive been writin graff for almost five years, not saying that Im oldschool, just pointing out the fact that all the money you guys are spending on cans, im savin'.

dont forget to check your attitude at the door before you write your name on someone else's property for the first time. pain is not love!

REAL writers steal ALL their paint.

You see, they need to save all of their money so that they can order ART CRIMES t-shirts, OBEY sneakers, KRYLON hats, and GIANT'S new SKULLS PRESS release. Because then, when they show up at PAINT LOUIS (Oh yeah, you need to save money for the gas to get you there too!) people will know that they are REAL, and down for the "Struggle".

I hate, therefore I am.

racking cans

well ya'll can rack all ya'll want like someone else said, all it does is make you a theif, for real though I don't wanna get caught doing something stupid like racking cans, I just ain't about to go out like that. if I get caught for anything it's gonna be doing a piece.

I think its pretty toy to judge someone by whether they rack or not. Fuck that shit, I got a petty theft on record and brown skin, I dont need no F over some bullshit.I know a lot of fools who dont rack for the same reason I dont, its all about getting your hustle on,shit i aint rich

• 3 weeks later...

FUCK THAT!

Oh no, fate has fixed it so I can't be a real writer. See there are but TWO places you can get decent paint on this shitty little isle, both are about 5 foot square, not alot of scope for racking

furthermore, the place you COULD concievably rack from is a TINY car supply store, who just saw an open market and started ordering Propline and Montana. I don't think they'll keep that up for long if it ain't profitable....

• 6 years later...

If you don't rack your shit, you're paying to destroy shit.

I don't know, just doesn't add up.

Plus when I walk past those fuckin censors and into that wind with 5 cans of Krylon in my jacket that I just racked from Wal-Mart, I feel fucking great.

So yeah, rack your shit.

You're a vandal, not a law-abiding citizen.

Man up.

Archived