Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Decades? More like forever. This is probably the first massive push in all of human history to hold LE accountable for unnecessary use of force/violence. For me because I'm old it all started with the Rodney King video. Now because of camera phones there's so much proof of institutionalized abuses the public is unable to continue  ignoring it. It's funny how this tone deaf asshole, even when confronted with clear proof of physical abuse, him, most LE, and the boot lickers don't see any problem here. They think this type of violent, animal like behavior is another job perk. Their guaranteed, unquestionable right.

• Truth 3

1 minute ago, abrasivesaint said:

I know this is the meme zone and shouldnt be taken seriously, but just in case anyone is curious, this homeless stole all the food thing was bullshit. 

edit: from what i heard

It was real, you could confirm for yourself but that account got clowned so hard for that tweet they went private.

• Truth 1

18 minutes ago, Mercer said:

It was real, you could confirm for yourself but that account got clowned so hard for that tweet they went private.

You mean the tweet was real or that the homeless took all the food?

There was plenty of food/ water/ beverages in that area last time i was there, the homeless weren't touching shit. I actually saw a homeless dude refuse someones food/water, haha. Maybe something happened and some outsiders rolled through since i had left but that’s not the situation i saw.

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

You mean the tweet was real or that the homeless took all the food?

There was plenty of food/ water/ beverages in that area last time i was there, the homeless weren't touching shit. I actually saw a homeless dude refuse someones food/water, haha. Maybe something happened and some outsiders rolled through since i had left but that’s not the situation i saw.

the tweet was real however I’ve heard the same that it was largely exaggerated and they still have food. bummer lol 

• Like 1