Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, Kults said:

Oh true I almost forgot, you also talk about taking rank diarrhea to the face and getting your balls clipped, fascinating stuff 

lol

You have to make shit up in order to make a punchline, you're so amazing. Where on earth would 12oz be without you? Seriously, what an asset.

Why would you hate on a vasectomy? You don't want to blast baby batter without concern for a pregnancy? I sure hope your hooked-on-phonics dumb ass doesn't plan on reproducing.

5 hours ago, Kults said:

wait wait, and your ‘ i WeAr 10 yEaR oLd BoOtS’ flex, broke boi 

I would 100% never type like that.

Also, broke? Where are you pulling that from? I'm really curious to know.

And for the record--when I troll I make it count, you intellectual midget. The last page has been fun. I'm done, though.  You have fun running this ship into the rocks.

• LOL! 1

Some huge Native dude was absolutely screaming at everyone down there the other day because there were folks who were deciding to not surround one of those “the end is near, repent or burn in hell sinners” type guys and scream Black Lives Matter. Apparently “white allies” are a lie because they chose not to berate some loon with a sign yelling nonsense about Jesus and our sins. 

5 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Some huge Native dude was absolutely screaming at everyone down there the other day because there were folks who were deciding to not surround one of those “the end is near, repent or burn in hell sinners” type guys and scream Black Lives Matter. Apparently “white allies” are a lie because they chose not to berate some loon with a sign yelling nonsense about Jesus and our sins. 

I think that end is near preacher eventually got his ass whooped. Saw a video of something like that.

3 hours ago, Mercer said:

I think that end is near preacher eventually got his ass whooped. Saw a video of something like that.

He may have. Every time he showed up things got more and more hostile despite what people trying to de-escalate things would do. The guy was antagonizing shit as well though. He pushes through people that are just standing around and shit, he’s definitely no saint in the situation. No pun intended. 

10 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

He may have. Every time he showed up things got more and more hostile despite what people trying to de-escalate things would do. The guy was antagonizing shit as well though. He pushes through people that are just standing around and shit, he’s definitely no saint in the situation. No pun intended. 

Anarchy, and Communism are incompatible for anything outside of isolated tribal situations. Remove the police, you'd have to replace with something in an urban setting where anything can happen like a guy with a megaphone pissing everyone off. Untrained, and often times unrestrained people acting as the de facto police, are no better than police.

I do agree in this situation the preacher was being the asshole. It's either intentional aggression, or more likely mental illness driving someone to megaphone people against their will like that. Def a noise pollution type NAP violation. All pollution it runs the risk of consequences including retribution if necessary from those affected in self defense. So I'm OK with him getting his ass whooped in an anarchy situation somewhat, but it's not what I'd prefer, or ideal. From a non communist type of anarchist perspective, it would be cool if you could have a more civil/professional way to deal with him outside of just the mob "justice", which is usually anything but. You never know who's in that mob and how fucking stupid they can potentially be.

Better to have insured, trained professionals without any form of elevated legal immunity (AKA not cops) to prevent/find resolution for that situation, and all the other crimes that are going unchecked. There are for sure ways in/out of CHAZ and I wouldn't be surprised if an aspiring fascist, or some sociopathic cop goes in "undercover" under their own accord, and does some heinous shit in there just to blame antifa, or just "prove" cops are needed. 

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

Anarchy, and Communism are incompatible for anything outside of isolated tribal situations. Remove the police, you'd have to replace with something in an urban setting where anything can happen like a guy with a megaphone pissing everyone off. Untrained, and often times unrestrained people acting as the de facto police, are no better than police.

I do agree in this situation the preacher was being the asshole. It's either intentional aggression, or more likely mental illness driving someone to megaphone people against their will like that. Def a noise pollution type NAP violation. All pollution it runs the risk of consequences including retribution if necessary from those affected in self defense. So I'm OK with him getting his ass whooped in an anarchy situation somewhat, but it's not what I'd prefer, or ideal. From a non communist type of anarchist perspective, it would be cool if you could have a more civil/professional way to deal with him outside of just the mob "justice", which is usually anything but. You never know who's in that mob and how fucking stupid they can potentially be.

Better to have insured, trained professionals without any form of elevated legal immunity (AKA not cops) to prevent/find resolution for that situation, and all the other crimes that are going unchecked. There are for sure ways in/out of CHAZ and I wouldn't be surprised if an aspiring fascist, or some sociopathic cop goes in "undercover" under their own accord, and does some heinous shit in there just to blame antifa, or just "prove" cops are needed. 

He had been there previously and attempts by all sorts of people were made to get him to leave. Apparently some people even “knew” him and were trying to talk to him. It was the day of a healthcare worker rally as well, so i actually believe some were mental health workers and the dude wasn’t hearing any of it. I’d say it’s definitely mental illness with him, at least to some degree, as he would crawl on the street and scream for angels and ask Moses to “part the red sea,” (which was the group of protestors.) When the healthcare women were trying to talk with him he was also screaming about “the mission is not complete, i must complete the mission. HE sent me.” 

10 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

She's fine, Hollywood will be beating her door down to be the face of evil in movies for years to come.

That photo I posted is parafuckingnormal.

Way too many face lifts because her eyebrows are like a foot apart now and almost stretched to her ears.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually feel uncomfortable about them losing their careers and having their lives cancelled like that. I mean, yes, they are morons but the consequences of, what were pretty minor transgressions seem massively out of proportion.

It's like a mob mentality has polarised the situation so much that any company is petrified to be associated with anyone who is mobbed online by the social justice warriors. Probably would have been enough just to have them publicly shamed and made an example of. Pulling the rug out from under their lives seems extreme.

Edited by Hua Guofang
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

I hear you but that's sort of the price you pay to be in those positions they had. On one hand pretty rewarding career, on the other hand you've got a lot to loose. Truth be told these people probably pull this shit constantly and I wouldn't be surprised if they've ended other peoples jobs themselves at one point in their long, and deplorable lives. Terrorizing random service workers "let me speak to the manager" type shit,  shitting on underlings in their own companies for years most likely.  They've just been exposed for what they've always been, and got away with, I mean look at how that douche is dressed and ask yourself if you can really feel sorry for him? They'll just have to retire early and hopefully fade out of the confronting people arrogantly scene.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

I guess it's not so much that I feel sorry for them but what this kind of behaviour means, that makes me anxious. Mob mentality is a dangerous thing and will often turn on those who don't deserve its attention.

She is clearly a patronising cunt. That passive aggressive nature, talking to that guy like he's a kid. She's honestly lucky she didn't get the contents of the can emptied in her face.

• Truth 1