Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, Kults said:

zw1occwwmo651.png

3 hours ago, Kults said:

5D32817B-41D5-4DAE-9EB3-ACDEEBC64320.jpeg

These are far too in depth to be considered memes, no?

Asking as a general question, no directed towards your posts directly Kults. That just seems like way too much reading for meme qualifications, haha. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Truth 1

4 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

These are far too in depth to be considered memes, no?

Asking as a general question, no directed towards your posts directly Kults. That just seems like way too much reading for meme qualifications, haha. 

ya you’re right, theyre def not memes just some dumb shit that may as well be. no idea where else to post them though, let’s go with ‘political nonsense’ 

10 hours ago, Mercer said:

image.png.e1691055cf7a6035cc098f7cf61d4dc9.png

Wonder if this was true?

sadly this ones fake lol 

not much of a stretch on something i could picture her saying but to be fair i could say the same thing about some some made up shit trump supposedly tweeted 

53 minutes ago, Kults said:

imagine blaming all your problems on some shit (going to war and losing) that went down 400 years ago 

What’s the context on that. From what I remember in school they were allied with Britain in the war of 1812 and stopped Madison from taking Montreal. Imo Canada owed them a solid but treat them like garbage. 

1 minute ago, where said:

What’s the context on that. From what I remember in school they were allied with Britain in the war of 1812 and stopped Madison from taking Montreal. Imo Canada owed them a solid but treat them like garbage. 

that was mutually beneficial and them choosing the lesser of two evils.  

we do treat em like trash but honestly they made their bed. they weren’t ‘slaughtered’. they simply didn’t accept that europeans were here to stay. they’d raid the settlements and scalp the men and kill women/children. they were savages. 

we fought back and eventually all but annihilated them in time. now they wanna cry about it like they were the victims. i have no pity for that nonsense.

tbh i wish we’d lost that war and upper/lower canada would now be american states. much rather be american than still be a glorified british dominion. you guys told em to fuck right off, props. 

1 hour ago, Kults said:

that was mutually beneficial and them choosing the lesser of two evils.  

we do treat em like trash but honestly they made their bed. they weren’t ‘slaughtered’. they simply didn’t accept that europeans were here to stay. they’d raid the settlements and scalp the men and kill women/children. they were savages. 

we fought back and eventually all but annihilated them in time. now they wanna cry about it like they were the victims. i have no pity for that nonsense.

tbh i wish we’d lost that war and upper/lower canada would now be american states. much rather be american than still be a glorified british dominion. you guys told em to fuck right off, props. 

You scalped me bro.

King Phillips War was some next level brutality on both sides, incredibly interesting story.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kults said:

they weren’t ‘slaughtered’. they simply didn’t accept that europeans were here to stay. they’d raid the settlements and scalp the men and kill women/children. they were savages. 

How dare they accept European invaders threatening their way of life... 

I mean, Europeans had such a glorious track record of humanity. There’s exactly 0 accounts Europeans doing heinous acts of violence to indigenous people and other civilizations around the world..

God you’re a cunt. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1