Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Without wading into that other stuff (a lot of it is problematic), I just wanted to take shots at JT.  If you're going to play act in full headdress and regalia, do rain dances and smudge sweetgrass and shit, the least you can do is follow through with the federal dollars to get the places clean drinking water in the year 2020 that you promised them you would.  If you weren't going to do it, don't do all that other shit.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Kults said:

that was mutually beneficial and them choosing the lesser of two evils.  

we do treat em like trash but honestly they made their bed. they weren’t ‘slaughtered’. they simply didn’t accept that europeans were here to stay. they’d raid the settlements and scalp the men and kill women/children. they were savages. 

we fought back and eventually all but annihilated them in time. now they wanna cry about it like they were the victims. i have no pity for that nonsense.

tbh i wish we’d lost that war and upper/lower canada would now be american states. much rather be american than still be a glorified british dominion. you guys told em to fuck right off, props. 

image.png.3cb2199455d6747c393d36e16e1304f0.png

Its a mEMe thrEAd brO!

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, metronome said:

Sorry, sorry, my bad.  It DID come from a place of mocking my prime minister though.  And I'm pretty sure I posted a pic of his mom's cooch. 

All good man, just trolling Captain Internet over there.

Enjoyed the hairy cooch shot.

Edited by Hua Guofang
  • LOL! 1