Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, Kults said:

I am so fuckin tired of seeing her.

Is that any better?  Lol.

I did a little DDG search and found that she definitely wears mostly purple/blue blazers.  I can't tell if people are fucking w/ the images before posting them, like the coloring of them, or what, but many of them do look the same.

• Like 1

Just now, Dirty_habiT said:

Is that any better?  Lol.

I did a little DDG search and found that she definitely wears mostly purple/blue blazers.  I can't tell if people are fucking w/ the images before posting them, like the coloring of them, or what, but many of them do look the same.

Maybe its the official color of her tribe? Lot of symbolism with native Americans.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

3 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

Authored by the HK police force - I can't translate this given the use of traditional characters (even then, the bits I can read I'm not sure what it's saying). Can you translate, @One Man Banned?:

image.thumb.png.36399eb26f9f048b0a877a19e3d6f9ba.png

This is close but not 100%-   The top is like Untruthful rumors, or something from nothing, say no.

The bottom is Understanding the truth & believing facts

• Props 2

16 minutes ago, Kults said:

Same guy that once famously said this..

Poor guy doesn't seem to understand technology.

111.jpg

We troll the hell out of this "pedo" retard because he made the same mistake and dissed bitcoin when it was gaining traction. Wouldn't be surprised if someone actually hacked his shit. Then again, fuck this pedophile, lol.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

@KultsYou're correct about us exporting oil, that doesn't mean there isn't an incentive to try to control oil. We're fairly insulated from losing military advantage from an oil shortage and all our planes/tanks etc. will be well supplied should we need it. Economically speaking, the fact that we're exporting means if the price rises globally, oil companies will sell to the highest bidder, so a spike in price anywhere still translates to a spike in price here.

If our exports were significant we would have cut ties with, and blown up the Saudi's by now for all their fuckery. Don't forget they were responsible for 911, and everyone knows it. They just straight murked a prominent journalist & American citizen, and it was in the news and they felt zero repercussions. We're exporting oil now, but not on a significant enough scale to gain influence abroad, that's still a mid east, and Russian (Specifically Putin) game for the time being.

All these recent tensions over the last week drove the price of a barrel of oil up by nearly $20 ($50 to $70), mostly driven by Asia trying to stock up. The interesting thing about that is a spike in oil prices to $90 a barrel or more would cause a major shortage in China and the rest of Asia, and everyone knows it. Asians have been moving their money out of risky assets, and into "safe heavens" all week which is awesome for someone like me heavily invested in Bitcoin, and great for anyone holding silver/gold. Bitcoin gained more than 15% over the last week, Ethereum and other alts also shot up significantly.

Don't get me wrong, I think Iran is an enemy, and the dude we took out more than deserved it IMO, but you'll never see me believe the official narrative, or Trump on anything like this that makes zero sense. Whatever this Iranian General supposedly did that they claim prompted the recent attack, he's been doing his entire career. Why attack now?

They've presented zero evidence of why they attacked him last week. I mean even bush had Colin Powell make his case to the American people for "WMD". Why they made a move now, we'll never know. Again, I just don't trust Trump (or any politician for that matter), especially when his story all of a sudden matches up with the narrative the deep state has been trying to feed us for years . If we do get drawn into a ground war with Iran now, when we're running over a Trillion a year short on our budget, America will be bankrupt.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Again, I just don't trust Trump (or any politician for that matter), especially when his story all of a sudden matches up with the narrative the deep state has been trying to feed us for years . If we do get drawn into a ground war with Iran now, when we're running over a Trillion a year short on our budget, America will be bankrupt.

This is the bit that I get hung up on too. I dont trust the old guard neo cons one bit. Why now? Something happened but I doubt we'll ever know what

• Truth 1

Just now, Mercer said:

Didn't know, I think his wife of kids might have been.

Ya I think the kids might have been, he definitely wasn't which gave Trump the out he needed to look the other way. Had he been a citizen he would have had to respond