Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
45 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

My fetishization of the eames' work is real. Most of my home is furnished with mcm  things, but forever on the hunt for an eames chair from someone who doesn't know what it's worth... 

I had a knock off of the one on the left. Great looking piece. It got trashed in a move years back RIP it was already kinda falling apart anyway so no huge loss but I liked it

The Herman Miller chair I want costs $1800.  A man can dream.

I wouldn't piss on ikea furniture if it were on fire because it'd be a waste of my piss.  Just shop somewhere else and save money for things that are nice.  I learned this from messing with cars:

"Do it right or do it twice."

In reference to putting chinabay shit on your car.

• Like 1
  • Props 2

I was gifted an ikea tv stand that my tv and all my networking shit is currently on.  It is sketch as fuck and I think if it got bumped the wrong way the screws would pull out and it'd all crash into my reef tank next to it.  I even cut 2x4s into triangles and braced it on the inner corners so it didn't wobble as much.  I'll replace it some day, but for now.... just don't bump the tv stand, it's from ikea..... and it looks ghetto af with the 2x4 braces I put in it.  Lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

The Herman Miller chair I want costs $1800.  A man can dream.

I wouldn't piss on ikea furniture if it were on fire because it'd be a waste of my piss.  Just shop somewhere else and save money for things that are nice.  I learned this from messing with cars:

"Do it right or do it twice."

In reference to putting chinabay shit on your car.

Buy once, cry once. 

BIFL or ‘buy it for life’ is a philosophy I’m a big fan of

• Like 1
  • Truth 1