Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

This is still making me laugh. 

Keep in mind that this is precisely the type of person that is leading that conversation and drafting the legislation under the guise that she's doing anythiung at all to protect people.

Literally is so ignorant to the subject that she can't even get through a conversation without looking like an imbecile. 

"Common sense gun laws" by someone that literally couldn't be less qualified than if you went out of you way to find someone that knew absolutely zero on the subject.

Scary shit.

• Truth 2

10 hours ago, misteraven said:

Keep in mind that this is precisely the type of person that is leading that conversation and drafting the legislation under the guise that she's doing anythiung at all to protect people.

Literally is so ignorant to the subject that she can't even get through a conversation without looking like an imbecile. 

"Common sense gun laws" by someone that literally couldn't be less qualified than if you went out of you way to find someone that knew absolutely zero on the subject.

Scary shit.

https://ktla.com/2019/08/06/gun-background-checks-and-red-flag-laws-with-author-and-retired-lapd-sergeant-cheryl-dorsey/

If i’m not mistake  he was only involved in the “reinvestigations” of MLK and JFK, no? 

I’m having trouble finding anything that says he was involved in the original autopsies, in fact the JFK report i saw didn’t have his name anywhere. Obviously not saying things arent done off the books, but.. 

He was also hired by Epstein lawyers to observe, not preside over, if i’m not mistaken. Having control and standing over someones shoulder and going “hey wait a minute now,” are 2 different things, ha.

Okay, maybe we can turn this into something fun... Who's the next most important person in regards to backing up or corroborating what that sack of shit might have said? Or who can substantiate anything he's said so far?

Let's see if we can identify the next most important person in this case and call out who else ends up suiciding themselves or has an unfortunate heartache or gets smeared across the pavement in a hit and run.

Who's the main defendant that was witness on the prosecution end of this.

• Like 1