Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
hey video game thread - i've been progressively nerding out more and more, have recently really wanted to play fallout 3 but my comp cant handle it... should i update my video card or buy an xbox360?

where have you played the majority of your games, consoles or PC's?

i'd go with that one.

also it is possible it isnt just your videocard that needs updating, cpu could need an upgrade as well.

where have you played the majority of your games, consoles or PC's?

i'd go with that one.

also it is possible it isnt just your videocard that needs updating, cpu could need an upgrade as well.

PC's, I've got the ram and memory and am willing to buy a new video card - but after a little research I don't think my processor will be

up to par; cant switch from PPC to Intel because of incompatibility on the motherboard ... but who fuckin cares?

so I'm doin the 360 thing

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150505925803&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

is this too good to be true? I'm trying to stay under $100, but I don't see how some xbox's cost ~300 and these are running for 75?

PC's, I've got the ram and memory and am willing to buy a new video card - but after a little research I don't think my processor will be

up to par; cant switch from PPC to Intel because of incompatibility on the motherboard ... but who fuckin cares?

so I'm doin the 360 thing

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150505925803&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

is this too good to be true? I'm trying to stay under $100, but I don't see how some xbox's cost ~300 and these are running for 75?

"this item is being sold as i and there will be no returns"

he might be banned from live. i'd ask a slew of questions before purchasing, saving all of the answers. ask about every single detail on the box. cosmetic damage. does the tray come out by itself. do all the buttons on the controller work etc. save all of the answers, if there is anything wrong with the unit when you get it, file a claim because this dude is an obvious faggot.

i really cant imagine this being 100% ok.

• Like 1

actually, i read more and realized they are a store.

and it says this lower

If an item you receive is different than what we've described it here, we will promptly refund all your money upon its safe return. However, customers who abuse eBay's feedback system and leave a complaint instead of contacting us and giving us a chance to make things right are not eligible for refunds

go for it.

i heard dead rising 2 wasnt all that good.

confirm?

it's quite 'meh'. A decent rental, I'd say.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is freaking amazing.

GT5 delayed once again. Sony lays the blame on pirates.

Fallout 3: New Vegas comes out soon!

Now that GT5 is delayed, I'm not worried about all my free time. It's all about Black Ops for me, now.

my video card was being a homersexual for a bit there, but i jerry rigged it and it works again.

the fan failed, and i couldnt get it to work, so what i did was take the cpu fan off the case and kinda laid it not on, but right next to the card. and now it's good. hopefully it'll stay alright until i can afford a new card.

but aside from that --

i've been playing Ivy the Kiwi for the DS. Game was made by Yuji Naka, the creator of Sonic the Hedgehog. It's a pretty fun game, can get a little wonky at times but over all pretty solid game. here's a video -

I also just downloaded Braid, which is really really good. Glad I decided to download it.

my video card was being a homersexual for a bit there, but i jerry rigged it and it works again.

the fan failed, and i couldnt get it to work, so what i did was take the cpu fan off the case and kinda laid it not on, but right next to the card. and now it's good. hopefully it'll stay alright until i can afford a new card.

but aside from that --

i've been playing Ivy the Kiwi for the DS. Game was made by Yuji Naka, the creator of Sonic the Hedgehog. It's a pretty fun game, can get a little wonky at times but over all pretty solid game. here's a video -

I also just downloaded Braid, which is really really good. Glad I decided to download it.

You're just now getting into Braid?? I figured you had played and loved that game already. We seem to have similar game tastes.