tics and other parasites picked up...

mr.gravytrain

I don't know about ticks, but I shaved My balls and at the top of the base of My shaft all of a sudden it looked like ingrown hair like pimples all seemed to form at the base of the skin where the hair root was before they travelled up My skin.

No idea but I just viewed it as nanomachines as it freaked Me the fuck out as I tried to squeeze one only for it to keep travelling further and further into Me, at which point I just said fuck it and gave up worrying about it as it is now someone else who exists in the cycle of flesh of the machine circle I exist within's problem to deal with.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 8/9/2022 at 3:19 PM, nicklesndimes said:

also, just so everyone knows...they have to be latched on for like 48 hours or something like that for lime disease to set it. we have them the worst here in pa.

Back in the day I was visiting family around East Stroudsburg and their house was surrounded by woods. I was stoked to go hike and play in the woods. Didn’t know shit about ticks or Lymes disease until my family gave me the run down when I arrived. Freaked the shit out of me. Still had fun in the woods but was very cautious.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2015 at 3:14 PM, Fist 666 said:

STOP PULLING THEM OFF.

Seriously. The odds are low that you'll get something, but the odds are certainly increased if you pull them out violently or use fire.

Cover them in vaseline or similar and they will release and crawl out instead of vomiting their lyme diseased guts inside of you

So apparently this is bad intel, not encouraged by medical professionals, sincerely sorry all. This can cause them to burrow deeper and make the problem worse.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

broke out the surgical gloves and everything b/c you weren't playing around with that little fuckhead.

Had to glove up, didn’t want it to bite my hands during removal process.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

broke out the surgical gloves and everything b/c you weren't playing around with that little fuckhead.

14 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Had to glove up, didn’t want it to bite my hands during removal process.

I thought the gloves were to prevent me from seeing his nail beds haha 

• LOL! 2