polyamorous party thread

breakfast menu

i went to a party the other night.

only knew 1-2 people there, but learned (fast) that it was a "poly" party - & most of the people there had seen each other naked at one point, or were currently, or were planning to in the future. it was kind of a trip. i didn't fuck anything

anyone into this? have friends/neighbors into it? weird fucking stories? it seems like it could get messy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pics or it didn't happen. .

Did you stick around long enough to see any weird shit? Seems like you were somewhat intrigued, dipped the tip in just to see how it feels, would you attend one in the future and see where it takes you?

As someone in a somewhat long term relationship, I would for sure be not down for that. I get that people are different, but I personally couldn't just offer up my girl to get tag teamed by some greasballs in return for banging a chick or two. Go home after with your girl while she's got some other guy's cum crust on her eyebrow or someshit... Never understood how guys get off watching strangers fuck their wives and shit.

I sort of see the appeal to a single person as a great opportunity to meet girls that are dtf/ get your dick wet, but at the same time look at the type of people that will be there. And then there's the whole sanitation factor.

The idea of a blowjob while wearing a condom is cringe worthy.

Or when both parties in a couple consentingly see/fuck other people. The way I understand it is that it can basically just be a fancy way to say "open relationship." I know two girls that are polyamorous; finna know one of them better huhuhuh

Maybe she'll take me to one of these parties

Haha. Whoever did the inviting was hoping to get you into a 3/4/5-way with them.

I've had horrid group sex before, its not something I'd actively pursue again. But... my current lady says she is def down for a 3-way with another lady so we're half assedly on a quest to find what she is calling a unicorn: A bi chick that wants to get shared, is attractive, disease free, and is sexually confident, ie something that doesn't exist....

• Like 1

Haha. Whoever did the inviting was hoping to get you into a 3/4/5-way with them.

I've had horrid group sex before, its not something I'd actively pursue again. But... my current lady says she is def down for a 3-way with another lady so we're half assedly on a quest to find what she is calling a unicorn: A bi chick that wants to get shared, is attractive, disease free, and is sexually confident, ie something that doesn't exist....

i thiiiink it was with her friends (she's lesbian, has a lesbian girlfriend, not bi).

i really can't imagine awesome group sex, it just doesn't seem like it would be that much fun. i might be wildly wrong.

Pics or it didn't happen. .

Did you stick around long enough to see any weird shit? Seems like you were somewhat intrigued, dipped the tip in just to see how it feels, would you attend one in the future and see where it takes you?

As someone in a somewhat long term relationship, I would for sure be not down for that. I get that people are different, but I personally couldn't just offer up my girl to get tag teamed by some greasballs in return for banging a chick or two. Go home after with your girl while she's got some other guy's cum crust on her eyebrow or someshit... Never understood how guys get off watching strangers fuck their wives and shit.

I sort of see the appeal to a single person as a great opportunity to meet girls that are dtf/ get your dick wet, but at the same time look at the type of people that will be there. And then there's the whole sanitation factor.

The idea of a blowjob while wearing a condom is cringe worthy.

i wasn't mad at it once i realized what it was. frankly kinda fascinated, too, since it was a community (is that the right word...?) of people i would never get involved with on my own. most were not straight, i was def in the minority so i was hanging out and asking questions for a good chunk of the night (and people were curious, too, like "are you uncomfortable at all?"). there were waffles too

polyamory could also mean when a couple has a girlfriend....just sayin.

yeah it seemed to be couples in an 'i have an SO, but fuck other people" kind of arrangement, for both partners. the only person whose life you're intimately a part of is your SO's, you can put your body parts wherever you want though.

Or when both parties in a couple consentingly see/fuck other people. The way I understand it is that it can basically just be a fancy way to say "open relationship." I know two girls that are polyamorous; finna know one of them better huhuhuh

Maybe she'll take me to one of these parties

they said a lot of them met on okcupid. shudder

:noentrysign::noentrysign::noentry:

That's a dude?

You said him.

I was talking about the guy who used to post on here. I forgot his username but he was from Texas, claimed to do meth, sucked at graff, had a kid with some chick who also had an oontz account. Then they both came on here rinsing each other and putting their family life on the oontz for us to ridicule.Trashy asf.

Convo in this thread reminded me of the guy for some reason.