Theres a place for everyone and for everyone theres a place. [NSFW/NSFL]

Crocodile Tears

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hmmmm, I found that interesting more than disgusting. Of course it's ugly and in now way a turn on. However how did it come about, were these wastoids from the street that he paid to do that, did they accept out of desperation? I don't think so, they look wasted but still with it and cognisant of what they were doing there. And even more so, they look to be active and willing participants in it all rather than being victims of their circumstance and exploitation.

That to me is what is interesting here, knowing that what you are doing to yourself is an ugly spectacle of human demise. However you care less enough to trivialise your own hideous and pitiful spiral in to the most inglorious death of our time.

back in the early 2000's a book was released chronicling heroin addicted prostitutes in whats know as "the downtown eastside" here in Vancouver called Heroines.

the book went on to get fairly notarized and even installed as an exhibition at the Vancouver art gallery.

theres a page where the photographer took a picture of one of the girls with one of my ups pretty clearly being strategically used as backdrop.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/heroines-clarkes-lincoln/1111737008?ean=9781895636451

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...