* NFL 2013-2014 Official thread (Year of the Ravens) *

pertplus1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta start Foles for the rest of the season. Vick is not our future and we have to see what Foles can do to see if we need to draft a QB next year. He was amazing last night against a top ten defense. Can't wait to see how he does against the Packers! Our defense is gettin better too, they've been keeping teams to 21 or less points for weeks now. Dallas will crumble in December like they usually do so the division is up for grabs!

Welp, ive seen all I need to see of the Ravens this year.

Records aside, other than the Jags, Tampa Bay, and the Vikings the Ravens might be the worst team in football.

Thus far we have the worst YPC in NFL history.....

The Browns are not a bad football team, when you've been cellar dwellers for over a decade you muster up some good talent from the high draft picks. Cleveland is a QB short of being a good team.

Multiple sources confirmed to ESPN that the following is a transcript of a voice message Incognito left for Martin in April 2013, a year after Martin was drafted:

"Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of s---. I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. [i want to] s--- in your f---ing mouth. [i'm going to] slap your f---ing mouth. [i'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. F--- you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

It's Rodgers that is off the field. I don't wish injuries on anyone but since he's hurt I'm praying he misses at least a week to recooperate so the Eagles have a chance on Sunday.

Also, I agree with you Cunt. I liked Foles since he was drafted and I think he can be a solid starter. I never would have predicted he would share a record with Manning and several HOF's though. He has the potential to be a really good QB and Vick is just stunting his growth. The Eagles are a borderline playoff bubble team so I say start him the rest of the season (he earned it) and see what he can do, Vick is gone no matter what next year and Foles will be with us for a few more years.

Multiple sources confirmed to ESPN that the following is a transcript of a voice message Incognito left for Martin in April 2013, a year after Martin was drafted:

"Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of s---. I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. [i want to] s--- in your f---ing mouth. [i'm going to] slap your f---ing mouth. [i'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. F--- you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

This isn't bullying, borderline physcopathic behavior. If someone left me a message like that, especially someone I worked with, I would want to protect myself by any means. I wouldn't have been surprised if he straight up shot Incogdouche-o.

Young players have to put up with a lot in the NFL. Hazing, learning a new playbook, paying for an entire team to wine and dine on a rookie salary, and all the pressures of being a bust. If I was a rookie I would never pay for any grown ass man on my team to stuff his fat fucking face just because he doesn't want to pay. Hazing is a different story but making someone pay 30-40 grand when they make $400,000 a year is fucked up.