* NFL 2013-2014 Official thread (Year of the Ravens) *

pertplus1

rodgers going out saved my fantasy game last night

come from behind victory ftw

hopefully the chargers dont get TOO embarrassed by donkeys this wk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked them up weeks ago when they had a good match up. Forgot to change them. I'm still winning as long as dez doesn't score

*edit- welp, it looks like Philly and Dallas will have the same record. Dallas only holds on to first because they beat us a few weeks ago. Hopefully we can steal back first place next week. This division is terrible!

Also, Jason Garrett is done after this season. I'd laugh if old ass monte kiffin replaces him.

40 first downs allowed. New NFL record! At least they made it in the record books!

Good thing Dez didn't do shit! Now I just need his TE to fail! I was 4-1 a few weeks ago :o

Roethlisberger is not my starting QB, just a replacement for Tom Brady who was on a bye week. I traded Matt Ryan for BRADY a few weeks ago LOL. Such a steal

Xen0mX8.jpg

looking forward to the Chiefs/Broncos game.. first actual tough test for them.

on another note.. It's gonna be tough for the Broncos next few weeks.. they got the Chiefs @ Denver then they go to New England for the Patriots then they go to KC for the Chiefs.. I'm go ahead & say they'll drop one of them road games.

Xen0mX8.jpg

I lost my this fantasy matchup last week by .09 fucking points...... POINT FUCKIN ZERO NINE.

Until the stat corrections came out on Thursday and I won by 2 points! LOL :D :cool: :D