* NFL 2013-2014 Official thread (Year of the Ravens) *

pertplus1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea in this millennium it usually takes an average of 9-10 wins to claim the NFC East title. It usually is the closest division when it comes to wins. Redskins won it last year with a 10-6 record. i think the Giants had the same record? and the cowboys evened out in 3rd place with an 8-8 record.

Excited for tonight's game. Should be a pretty good one.

My fantasy season is finally turning around.

Side note - traded Trent Richardson for Julius Thomas on the Denver Peytons. Trent hasn't done shit all season and Thomas has had a TD every game this year. I think I came out on top in this deal. Have forte, Fred Jackson, zack Stacy still on my squad.

Fucking fantastic trade for you boats. I picked Thomas up as soon as he scored his second td in the first game, I knew he was the real deal. I started him ever since and it's paid off well.

Seeing Peyton going back to Indy is pretty awesome. The fans went wild and showed mad respect for one of the greatest ever!

Sooo many big injuries this week.

Bud Adams RIP

Reggie Wayne - Torn ACL, out for season

Jermicheal Finley - In the ICU

Doug Martin - Torn labrin, out for season

Jay Cutler - Torn groin, out 4+ weeks

Brian Cushing - Broken fibula, torn ACL

Lance Briggs - Should, out 4-6 weeks

Sam Bradford - Torn ACL, out for season

Ray Lewis saying he might be the next Barry Sanders and retire while he is still in his prime because his teams sucked so bad. I doubt it but they need to fire the HC, OC & draft a decent QB. I would keep the GM because what he did in the last draft was pretty impressive. He traded shitty picks for 3 first round picks and got great value out of it.

I don't doubt that he has a concussion because he took a lot of hits but I feel like teams abuse the concussion precautions to their advantage. Like if Ponder plays well then you'll see a report saying freeman is still experiencing concussion like symptoms. But if ponder sucks then you'll see freeman passed his concussion tests and knows more of the playbook...