* NFL 2013-2014 Official thread (Year of the Ravens) *

pertplus1

7-9 through 9-7 is a good place to put them.

It's literally the same team as last year. New coaches and shit didn't make a difference at all.

There's flashes every now and then that they are a good team, but then it's disappointment after disappointment. Time will run out for Romo, Witten and Ware, and it's a shame.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AFC top teams:

Denver, Colts, Dolphins, Chiefs.

I think the Fins are going to be exposed tonite, There is a good chance The Saints throw the ball down their throats and their secondary isn't up to the task of stopping somebody like Brees. I could be wrong but that's what I see happening.

I also see the Colts-Titans as too close to call. Especially now that Jake Locker will only miss a month.

I see what you're saying about the dolphins, ive been weary to crown them too, but they've been picked to lose every game so far this year and they just keep winning.

They went on the road and beat the Colts, then beat the Falcons who despite their record is a good team.

Had they kept Reggie Bush and he play for them like he is the Lions, they could be a sary team.

That being said I don't think they go very far, but I see them atleast getting a Wild card.

That was one of the best games ive seen in a long, long time.

Manning... 20 TD's to 1 INT...and 1 Rushing

Typical, classic Romo. Plays the best game of his life against the #1 team just to piss it away with an INT in the last 2 mins of the game.

Luck is obviously the best QB of the 2012 draft class, that was established today, Colts are the No. 2 team in the AFC.

It wasn't a pretty game, but the Ravens just win baby.

Can't disagree with you about Romo, but again he's the only reason they're in the game in the first place. He never should have had to take control again with 2 min left. People are gunna blame this loss on Romo and it's absolute bull shit. His defense gave up 50 fucking points.

It's obviously not just on Tony, but he has some kind of mental blockage that just won't allow him to play a flawless game. Like you said, he put up 48 fucking points, your D let him down big time.

He is the anti-clutch though..

Outside of the last 2 mins of the 4th quarter, the guy's arguably an Elite QB,

Alot of QB's are going to be packing up their shit and handing over the keys by/at the end of this season.

Schaub is becoming one of those QB's...ive liked dude the past few years but he's fucking up big time this year and wasting a great team's chances.