* NFL 2013-2014 Official thread (Year of the Ravens) *

pertplus1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put some blame on your coach and team personal as well, they should have been on that Welker pass knowing it was a drop and making the call to Harbaugh to challenge it.

Are you fucking serious?

He already had to challenge one ridiculous ground catch call.

The second time it was even more obvious, but Peyton snapped a play off 4 fucking seconds after the replay finished.

Harbs didnt have time, and shouldn't of had to with how blatantly obvious the bullshit was.

Denver was going to win that game whether the Ravens played well or not, NFL favoritism is real.

Not really favoritism when Manning throws 7 TD's...Even if they don't get that TD after that blown drop call, they still would have won easily. Not to mention the dumbass dropping the ball negating the pick 6 and the Dallas Clark fumble a few plays after they got the touchback was negated because of a penalty as well.

I think the Ravens are still a good team and they'll make the playoffs. They need to get some more playing time together on defense to really gel. On offense they need to run Rice more!

I fear the Eagles defense will look worse than the Ravens did. I don't have faith in them and it will probably be their downfall. I think they have a chance to win on Monday tho. Did anyone make a pick em league?

evil, what did you think about Pryor played pretty good overall game.. still needs to make smarter decisions.. but not bad of a game for him.

He came to ball, the whole squad did. The opening day jitters were evident on both sides of the ball, as demonstrated by the D coming out after the half and putting luck on his ass 3 times. Streater was solid, and so was Reese, Run DMC however, is past his prime, he is done.

As for Pryor He showed he can turn nothing in to something, he showed he is hard to tackle, he showed that he is a hell of a running QB, (leads NFL in rushing yards as of now) but he also showed he will be able to throw the long ball with more experience. But most important of all he showed he gives a shit, he has the drive to win. Reports on twitter are he was tearing up in the locker room apologizing for taking that last sack and throwing the second int, putting it all on himself. Last Raiders QB that wore 2 only got that emotional when he found out there aren't any Waffle Houses on the west coast.

Oh yeah, he also showed that his stiff arm is brutal.

terelle-pryor-stiffarm-landry-1.gif

need to catch more Lions games this season, Bush gonna be helpful.

They will be in the hunt this year for sure, it looks like Bush was the missing element.

I watched the full Saints-Falcons Game, 49ers-Green Bay, and Dallas-Giants.

Takeaways:

-The Saints D looked good, maybe Santa Clause can actually turn that unit around.

-The NO offense isnt, never has been, and never will be a joke. Although I wouldnt peg him as the best QB no one can sling the ball and light up the board like Breezus.

-It was a nailbiter, I fucking love games where it comes down to the last down, the last second and the last throw play of the game. Realistically the Falcons could of won that one if #39 had caught that goal line ball.

-Saints had some nice red zone D, Matty Ice drove the field but once he got into the 20, it was trouble.

-I expect both of these teams to make it to the playoffs.

-49ers v. Green Bay was the game of the week, and possibly the first 6 weeks to be honest. It felt like a Championship game, I love watching these two teams and especially when it's against one another.

-Kaepernik is the real deal, he can kill you with the run game or simply throwing strikes. Out of Luck, Wilson, RG and Tanney, I expect this kid to do more than all of them.

- Aaron Rodgers is still the best QB on the planet, he's a guy like Brees who no matter the odds you can never count GB out until theres no time on the clock. The INT wasnt his fault, poor guy has had some shit luck with teamates giving turnovers.

-Clay Mathhews is a fucking animal, I would hate to see that big son of a bitch coming after me. That late hit was dirty, but the ref's fucked up and it set up a 49ers TD anyway.

-The 49ers are easily the most complete team in the NFL, I see no weakness anywhere on the field. Their QB is amazing, their Coach is possibly the best(and whinniest), the D is suffocating, the O-line is solid, and the Run game is vicious...not to mention Vernon davis and Q are going to give teams nightmares in match ups...god damn why did we get rid of Anquan.

-Green Bay might finally have a decent run game, but their secondary and O line are going to have to pick it up if they're going to compete against teams like the 49ers-Seattle.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

-Only the Cowboys could force 6 turnovers and still almost lose in the 4th.

-Eli is not his brother, suprise suprise, but he wins in the big moments and still kept the Giants in the game with big plays.

-I thought Romo was done...if nothing else that is one tough mother fucker at the end of the day.

-Cowboys are looking good, ill wait to see the iggles and Skins before predicting their chances of winning the division.

-That was a painful game to watch for the first half, but exciting in the 2nd.