* NFL 2013-2014 Official thread (Year of the Ravens) *

pertplus1

Debate is a better word than argue, I was asking why you defined it as ugly play sincerely.

The INT wasn't lucky IMO, Schaub made a bad throw into traffic, Smith got in front of it and took it to the house. As for Punt returns, to me those are always a thing of luck, Doss hasn't exactly set the football world on fire...maybe they didn't think he had it in him.

Flacco did have several three and outs in the first half, again 3 of those times he started on the 7, the 1, and the 5 consecutively...kind of hard to move the ball when you're throwing from under the goal post. I'm not an apologist for Joe, I agree he has been a little lack luster, but I feel like he played great @ Denver and was severely let down by drops.

The Browns have always played the Ravens tough, the last five games have all been that way, as long as Bmore gets the W, I don't care what the stats and scores are.

As for the Texans game, they have a great defense that knows our offense and again a lot of it has to do with who Joe's throwing to and the play calling. For the first half they tried frivolously to establish a run game...and it just wasn't happening. It was reminiscent of Cam Cameron, run-run-deep pass.

In the second half the motor finally got going but at that point there was no point to go crazy, extend the drives, run the clock down, take the W.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broncos rolling as expected but I see some talent on the Raiders. Pryor is a solid QB, he just needs a line and some better receivers. McFadden just threw a td pass which was sweet. I wish more teams still ran that play because it's exciting and almost always unexpected. The Eagles used to run it a ton with McNabb and Westbrook and it worked a lot. They need to bring back the flee flicker too!

Good to see them finish a drive, now we need that defense to hold. Sucks Peanut is hurt, hope he's back. I have no TV, just internet radio. Freefootballradio.com does me good.

What's the deal with streaming torrents? I am out of the loop.

here - http://www.azzavnfl.net/

use ad block plus

I'm still pissed that this trade went through in my league...

duBdzlz.png

I vetoed it (something I never do) because this trade is totally unfair and it makes me think they have some sort of side deal if one of them wins the league. First place is $800 so I can see them doubling down.

The worst is the reasoning they gave when I questioned the fairness of the trade. They said Shelmire needed a QB... Righhhttttt so he trades Adrian fuckin Peterson for Tony Romo??? The only QB I would trade AP for is Peyton Manning.

Does anyone find this trade fair or am I right with my conspiracy theory?

Why would anybody trade away AP? seems like they have some side deal to me.

We should have made a 12 oz fantasy league.....i'd be down for that!

Anyone watch the 9ers game yesterday? So glad i started Gore, and they finally scored some points, seemed to me like kaepernick was shook from the seahawks game hahaa

Ravens allllllllllllllll dayyyyyyy

BF-

The commissioner in thatvleaghe never should've let that go thru. Whoever it is doesn't know what they are doing and shouldn't be in charge of the league again next year.... Especially with $800 in the mix. Everyone in that league should be up in arms.

Seriously our offense can eat a dick.

Joe's been my man for the past 5 years but so far this year he is playing like a fucking noob. Yes the Oline sucks, yes we don't have a run game, yes our WR's and TE's are some of the worst in the league but fucking christ the guy was handing out INT's today.

Worst fucking game ive ever seen, honestly I dont even find joy in watching football lately, I might skip next week and see if im happier spending my time doing something worth while.

Seriously our offense can eat a dick.

Joe's been my man for the past 5 years but so far this year he is playing like a fucking noob. Yes the Oline sucks, yes we don't have a run game, yes our WR's and TE's are some of the worst in the league but fucking christ the guy was handing out INT's today.

Worst fucking game ive ever seen, honestly I dont even find joy in watching football lately, I might skip next week and see if im happier spending my time doing something worth while.

all the gloating you've done in here and you're ready to give up on your team in week 4?

This ain't college where the season is over if you get one loss

True fan right there, true fan.

Chargers!

@ Boats n Hoes...

I was pissed god damn it, im allowed to rant and vent if I damn well please.

Ive been here year in year out, im not going anywhere.

If I didnt give up after that AFCCG to NE after the infamous strip and missed FG, im on the Ravens ship for good, no matter how many icebergs.

Plus you know, my team did just win the fucking Superbowl..... being a fan of an AFC team you should be happy with every Ravens lose, because if Bmore's in the playoffs you better hide yo kids & hide yo wife....

Still im disgusted with the play today....and it still was only a 3 point game, the Bills are gaaaaaabage.

^ he goes on that rant at least twice a year, hah

But anyway, congrats on your stupid Chargers, Boats

Cowboys are a bad team, but we're in first in the East........until next week when the get destroyed by the Denver Peytons

ah well, same shit different year.

I did not predict the chargers winning that shit! Crazy game. I like what McCoy is doing

I went into the season as a rebuilding year

I'm just happy they have been competitive

Cunt-

No 'contenders ' in the the Afc is worried about the ravens FYI

Broncos title to lose at this point

so now ya see, cunty?

the ravens may not even make it to the playoffs this year. (i'm sure no one else but cunt even considers it a possibility but i seem to remember them making it, somehow, every season for the past 5.)

i hate to say i called it but fo real, i didn't even see the game and i know that shit was fucking awful.

fuckit though, shittsburgh is 0-4

and i see the browns beat bengals. i still think the idea of them going all the way is hilarious.

I would say Broncos and Chiefs are at the top of the AFC right now. With the Colts and Titans on the bubble. Last week I would have included the Bungles in there too, but they managed to go down to the Browns. I hesitate to add the Pats in there because the wins they have, have been ugly and against teams they should have stomped.

In this thread and other places I had voiced the opinion that Matt Flynn was a good QB, but just not the right choice for Oakland due to the O-line situation. That Pryor wasn't ready, and if the protection was better, he wouldn't be starting. After yesterday I would just like to come out and say "I was so wrong". Matt Flynn is a fucking bitch, he shouldn't be on any NFL roster, and maybe not even in the Arena League. He blew a 14 point lead, and caused the Raiders to lose a game, that by all rights, they should have won.

AFC top teams:

Denver, Colts, Dolphins, Chiefs.

Im still not convinced the Bengals are better than an 8-8 team.

All the Ravens need to do is win the division and anything is possible.

People forget Jacoby is coming back and Pitta will most likely by the end of the year.

Shit looks dismal now, but if the Defense continues to build chemistry and the offense can get a run game going and minimize turnovers, I still see the playoffs in Bmore's future.

Regardless though I dont see how anyone in the AFC can beat the Broncos or anyone in the NFC beat the Seahawks...although Seattle on the road isnt the same team at all.

Eagles got steam rolled by Peyton. Game was insane...I think it's gonna take a few years for this team to get the right pieces for the type of football Chip wants to play. Peyton needs to beat the cowboys and redskins to sweep the nfc east. Denver-Seattle Super Bowl is my prediction so far.

It's a safe bet but you know how football goes, it's never the two teams you think.

Denver looks unstoppable but injuries will destroy any team.

Say Peyton goe down....the Broncos aren't looking like favorites anymore.

Ditto Seattle, except Wilson is not a huge part of that team, a mediocre QB could keep that team in the running.