* NFL 2013-2014 Official thread (Year of the Ravens) *

pertplus1

I don't think he took the two steps

He's been on the team since the Brees days I think. No stupid penalties, no off the field BS. Worked his way up from a couple plays a game to being the WR1 some of last season

The lack of a thumbs up on the way to the ambulance worries me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wtf was chip Kelley doing????

Take the ball out of Ryan Mathews hands, run run run, im liking Mike McCoy... Finally a coach who does what I would do in madden! Lol

Lick a dick Norv Turner!!

Damn, Eli with 7 ints in two games lol who would have thought Vick would have no ints through two games. Chip might be the Eagles savior. Last year they were terrible on both sides of the ball, atleast he came in and was able to turn the offense around. I don't think they have all the right players for a 3-4 defense yet. Also, I don't have faith in the D-coordinator, Billy Davis. I wanted them to hire Ray Horton who was good with Arizona and he has the Browns defense ballin right now.

Any word on Malcolm Floyd?

Went up against Brady this week, he pooped the bed and I'm currently up by the slimmest of margins 107-105. I have bengals defense left and he has Navarro bowman & Seattle kicker left. I think I got this

Niner's got rolled on... I'm losing 107-110 no in fantasy with only the Bengals defense left for my team. I'm praying they don't put up two points again like last week. It's a division rivalry so I think they'll step up.

????????

Screenshot_2013-09-15-19-53-03_zps3ee09872.png

?????????????

That's "Mount Davis" and they were added in '96. Because they where added as an after thought on top of the luxury boxes they dont hang over the field, causing them to be super steep and super high, thus the view is shitty and on top of it all the seats themselves are fucking awful. The first game I went to back in 01, all that was left was up there, never again. Either plaza level or the black hole, that's it.

KC has a hot hand right now, Alex Smith is cookin.

Philly is definately a ''good'' team, but if the Chiefs show up like they have, they'll take it.

That being said, im rolling with the Iggles, Vick is playing great ball and noway they lose two games at home back to back.

This should definately be a great game, and the hardest pick of the week to predict.