* NFL 2013-2014 Official thread (Year of the Ravens) *

pertplus1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the Boys are in trouble....I called Eagles before the season and ive got it on podcast so im not a bandwagoner.

I also called that Vick would be done by mid-season and my boy Ole' Saint Nick would take over.

LeSean McCoy is definately the heart of that Eagles attack, but if any other QB had done what Nick Foles had done they'd want to crown them the next HOFer. But alas he's a tall, goofy looking white dude so he flys under the radar.

Yeah, that PI call was kind of shitty, but all teams get bad, game changing calls so ill take being on the right side of it for once. Dennis did get tripped up but it wasn't purposely, oh well, it was a fucking blizzard out there.

Flacco is alot more mobile than people give him credit for, I was on the opposite side of the stadium when he broke that little piece of running off and I about shit myself thinking he was going in for it.

He had another run, even nicer IMO but of course Oher had it negated on some stupid ass penalty.

word. Oher needs to reel that shit in... 3rd most penalized player in the league i think.

and yeah, as a ravens fan it's crazy to be on the winning side of a bad call.. we paid plenty of dues in that arena so i'm not looking any gift horses in their gobs

Yeah no shit, I can't even count how many times from 2007-2011 the Ravens would be beating a top tier team (Patriots, Steelers, Colts) and then like clockwork some phantom ass penalty would set the other teamup for the win.

While that call was shit, it didnt give the Ravens the win by an means. Marlon Brown should not have been that open and the throw-catch was insane.

OH. MY. GOD. Cunt you were right!!!! That defeat HAS to be worse than the Eagles complete ass whooping by the Vikings. Romo fails as usual in the end. I fell asleep at halftime when they were winning 26-3 figuring they had this in the bag. I should never have bet against Romo and the Cowboys failing. The defense let the Packers back in the game but in the end Romo turns in what's expected of him! Eagles still 1st place!

Romo fails......are you serious, his defense just gave up like 23 points, and thats on Romo right? give me a god damn break. And let's not forget about the OC calling fucking pass plays the whole game, while Demarco was running train on the packers with 7 yards per carry, but yea still Romos fault. Dude should have never been in that position.

Fucking hate my team.

I will say your D has been a way bigger issue...but Homo threw two picks in the 4th...it's just his trademark man, if he hasn't shook it by now he never will.

The NFC East is garbage, too bad we played it last year and not this season..

Train wrecks are fun to watch though.

It's not even as if they were bad attempts though. One was a great play by that GB back, and the other was Cole Beasley not running the route right. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Romo isn't to blame at all, because the whole team failed today, in every aspect. But I fucking hate seeing people put 100% of the blame on him after EVERY loss, you know? Like, there are people that don't even watch sports or know shit about them posting on facebook like LOL ROMO CHOKES. It's fucking irritating.

You're 100% right, the same retards say Flacco sucks when he's done everything he can do to prove otherwise.

Stat rats don't know shit about real football.

That lose was not all on Tony...he just dropped the ball in a crucial moment.

Romo fails......are you serious, his defense just gave up like 23 points, and thats on Romo right? give me a god damn break. And let's not forget about the OC calling fucking pass plays the whole game, while Demarco was running train on the packers with 7 yards per carry, but yea still Romos fault. Dude should have never been in that position.

Fucking hate my team.

I should never have bet against Romo and the Cowboys failing. The defense let the Packers back in the game but in the end Romo turns in what's expected of him! Eagles still 1st place!

I never entirely blamed Romo, the last defense in the league held up well the first half but ultimately did what they do best. That was some of the worst playcalling I've ever seen in the second half when you have a major lead. Murray is a beast, Jones is firing a bunch of people this year.

Predictions:

NFC-

East: Eagles 9-7

North: Greenbay Packers 9-6-1

South: Saints 11-5 (Sweep of the Panthers) puts them over the 11-5 Panthers.

West: Seattle 14-2

AFC-

East: Patriots 11-5 (Last loss will be to the Ravens)

North: Ravens 10-6 (Honest prediction)

South: Colts 10-6

West: Broncos 13-3 ( Tie breaker over 13-3 KC)