* NFL 2013-2014 Official thread (Year of the Ravens) *

pertplus1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bears sole lead in NFC North now, with Detroit down a game, and Green Bay who we have the tie breaker over as well. I think the Bears will go to Philly and blow them out. bad. Alshon will have 120+ yards, Marshall will have around 90-110, Forte will have a 100 yard game. Cutler will show brilliance against this D. Then Green Bay COMES TO Chicago. I don't think the Bears will choke with playoffs so close.

lol of course it was

we're gunna get fuckin raped, and i really hope the games not on primetime

The NFL and NBC flexed the game to Sunday night. 2 weeks in a row for the Birds. It's prime time baby! I honestly was not expecting total domination against the Bears. I hope the Eagles play with same intensity this Sunday. In Chip we trust!

tony-romo-clutch-redskins.gif?w=640

hopefully with that CLUTCH performance by ROMO it'll give him confidence in future situations..

with that being said.. our defense still sucks come correct or don't come at all. I rather not see them making playoffs instead of making it & getting knocked out in the first round cause the shit talking will be a lot worse. only way I see them making people shut the fuck up is if they make it passed the first round but i highly doubt that..

It's funny how most fans all they see is Romo doing what Romo does usually in those situations.. but they tend to forget about out how we ran through what was it 18 defensive players? + clutz whatever the fuck his name fumbling the ball & that moron that lead the skins to that FG. all they seen was Romo throwing that int.

I'd still keep Romo as my QB in November then trade his ass in December for Philip Rivers.