Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nsmbfan

am i behind the times?

perfect for anyone.

Torrentz is a free, fast and powerful meta-search engine combining results from dozens of torrent search engines

so the demonoid site domain name was apparently reregistered in hong kong

i hope it comes back soon because the other day it actually took me about 10 minutes to find a book i wanted.

ha

ha

Private trackers man. Private trackers.

Watched Django last week and it was awesome.

rutracker.org seems like it's as good as demonoid if you don't mind the hassle of translating from russian.

I started using Kickass Torrents after Demonoid went down. The other day, I went to pay my interwebz bill and noticed I had 108 unread emails. The unread emails were 108 copyright violation notices. I've signed up for a VPN service since.

so the demonoid site domain name was apparently reregistered in hong kong

i hope it comes back soon because the other day it actually took me about 10 minutes to find a book i wanted.

ha

ha

Might be useful

I gave my demonoid username to someone one here and then I forgot who.

A. I don't remember who it was.

B. I don't remember my account name on there in the first place.

C. When my VIP ran out I cleared my PMs bc I ran out if space and completely lost all ways to backtrace who it was.

D. Spy D gave me the invite, May God rest his soul.

E. RIP Spy D.

invites for demonoid aren't hard to come by, when the fucking site is up. i can't find ~50% of the hip hop i want on piratebay or isohunt.

OP (i forgot who you are) i can link you to the torrent for Django Unchained, be warned though it's about 2.8 GB, took me 6 fucking hours to download. worth it though, it's a fucking cowboy kill bill flick with the nazi hunter from ingloriouos basterds.

• Like 1

invites for demonoid aren't hard to come by, when the fucking site is up. i can't find ~50% of the hip hop i want on piratebay or isohunt.

OP (i forgot who you are) i can link you to the torrent for Django Unchained, be warned though it's about 2.8 GB, took me 6 fucking hours to download. worth it though, it's a fucking cowboy kill bill flick with the nazi hunter from ingloriouos basterds.

use soulseek for music.

I started using Kickass Torrents after Demonoid went down. The other day, I went to pay my interwebz bill and noticed I had 108 unread emails. The unread emails were 108 copyright violation notices. I've signed up for a VPN service since.

:lol:

I have some torrentleech invites, if you're a dick who doesn't seed though don't bother, you'll get kicked quick smart.

I've barely torrented in ages. Clicky

Clicky and Click for all your streaming needs.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now