Xmas 2012

Brickos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happiness, health and success to you all.

Keep the new music thread alive and i'll click your ad links.

Bless up!

All of the above.. And love x

such bullshit... a few valiums and a glass of champagne.... I think i'm ovulating.

xmas isnt about love. its about THINGS. buying things. obtaining things. all of the things.

I want 3 cartier bracelets (gold, silver and rose gold matching ones... have you seen those things? SO pretty), diamonds, ridiculous amounts of clothes, a helicopter, live-in hairdresser (maybe even a mani-pedi and wax lady that drops by every couple of weeks), year's worth of yoga (why is it so expensive?), my own house, an aston martin, to finish my fucking degree and a one way ticket out of this redneck country.

and a lifetime's supply of veuve (and valium)

yay!

but it's still all love..... and things. more things. all of the things.

n6039216_1-png_product_view.png

Boxing Day used to represent a day where you'd give presents to your staff/employees/trade contacts (people that you wouldn't spend the family orientated Christmas Day with). The day is really only cared about these days because it's a bank holiday in the Commonwealth countries. So, you know, day off... fuck yeah?

It's been completely bastardised in Australia. All it means is 'Boxing Day Sales'!! People go fucking spastic. I think it's the equivalent to what the USA does after Thanksgiving? The day after is a big sale day? Hype.

• Like 1