Xmas 2012

Brickos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting my mom a galaxy tab that she really needs for managing her business.

As she is using a black white nokia, it will take her 10 years to figure out.

I'm also getting her a spa/massage/whatever package as she has not taken a day off in her life.

I never get my siblings shit, and it will be the same this year.

And the usual family lunch.

and intoxication

got a handle of jameson for $30 today, a handle of absolut for $24, and 4 6 packs. I should be set for the week.

Fist has the right idea in mind for xmas.

I still have to shop for my girls present, still have to shop for my families presents. Gonna sit around the house with a few friends and eat a bunch of food and drink a bunch of beer smoke a bunch of weed and generally hope that the day ends as quickly as possible so I can get on with my life. Though odds are I won't be drunk until after dinner since I am doing most of the cooking this year. Turkey, ham, quiche, lasagna, sweet potato pie, and apple pie with all the fixings. Just dropped a bunch of cash on all the food earlier tonight.

People have been saying happy holidays all month. A few weeks ago, I'm like "It's December 4th...chill out. We have weeks, people."

I hate the holidays.Everything is so forced. the fact we have to buy shit/get shit for people seems to outweigh just enjoying spending time with them. We have it so backwards. My in-law that I barely talk to got me gifts, so I have to return the favor. We probably won't talk the rest of the year either.

My family hates me, and it's gonna be awkward.

Christmas music is the worst of all music imaginable.

I'm miserable, and don't need this holiday shit. annnnd.....new year's can pretty much fuck off too.

it's the most horrible timeeeee of the yearrr.

• Like 1

Everyone on Oontz gets Scroogey at Christmas time...I miss Swamp's presence on here, he always had the right idea about how awesome Christmas is.

Then again my family loves me, so all general dysfunction aside the holidays are nice...plus with both me and my sibling having moved out, the parents always get super nice when we visit...

TLDR CHRISTMAS RULES

Working, when I'm not working, I'll be alone for it.

Kind of looking forward to a half day off.

Someone said retail work kills your Christmas? I hear that.

If someone says happy holidays here, I usually ask them to leave, or at least correct them firmly. It's merry bloody Christmas. Happy holidays my fuckin' arse. If we don't want to 'offend' people from other faiths, bit hypocritical to make it a national fuckin' day off. Can't even sell booze. Cunts.

Usually I don´t care (not a Christian), until I need to go to the store for something and everything´s closed.

However, I won´t interfere with other people enjoying it...well, unless it´s an adult that won´t give me the courtesy of fucking off when I tell them I´m not interested. They tend to get an earful.

Working, when I'm not working, I'll be alone for it.

Kind of looking forward to a half day off.

Someone said retail work kills your Christmas? I hear that.

If someone says happy holidays here, I usually ask them to leave, or at least correct them firmly. It's merry bloody Christmas. Happy holidays my fuckin' arse. If we don't want to 'offend' people from other faiths, bit hypocritical to make it a national fuckin' day off. Can't even sell booze. Cunts.

+1. Feel you on that. 8:30-8pm shifts all week, and Christmas day is my normal RDO. I haven't had any time to buy gifts for family and I won't get to. Not that I even care to celebrate it.

I swear every person I serve tells me about their holiday, or how busy they've been shopping and going to the beach. Fuck off.

"Oh do you have Boxing Day specials, maybe I'll wait to buy it then." Being open Boxing Day is a joke.

• Like 1