Calling the cops

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crackheads stab people, they can get guns, and they rob and or break into houses.

A 19 fucking a 14 year old will do none of those things.

You fail at trying to be clever and twisting my point.

you couldn't put yourself on blast more for having no idea what youre talking about. let me break this down real slow for you.

a crackhead has the same potential to be dangerous as anyone else in "the hood." i would argue less, for 2 reasons.

fiends, crackheads and everyone else ive run into are broke because ... they don't have money because ... they smoke crack or shoot heroin and spend their money on smoking more crack or shooting more heroin. their lives revolve around copping and using and getting money to cop again. which leads to crime but that leads to my second point.

theres more people in "the hood" concerned with defending themselves against addicts than addicts ready to commit crimes against people to get money. they know this. theres infinitely less risk in doing any number of smaller crimes (scrapping, cashing bottles, runs) than there is trying to stab someone for a wallet or an iphone. had you ever spent any amount of time outside moms basement watching snow on tha bluff you would know that.

you also fucked up by trying to maintain this "victimless crime" double standard bullshit. crackheads dont directly threaten a single fucking person by smoking crack and smelling like 7-11 hot dog rollers. nor, you say, did this 22 year old. pick one side or the other. the 22 year old "could have" had a CC or break into your house or your car or anything.

if he's stupid enough to fuck something in broad day next to a public park in fact i wouldnt rule out anything you're concerned that crackheads will do.

you dont have a single fucking idea what you're talking about. i enjoyed embarrassing you consistently for the last 3 pages. take a drink of water.

emvideo-youtube-so23PYnrVIo.jpg

Look I dont give a fuck about a single person in here, or on this site.

If you really bounced that bum because you felt that your kids would be affected,

then i aint mad at you seriously.

Ive just too many times been in a similiar situation to that guy, except I was 16/17, and the girl was old enough to read, and I also wasnt in front of someone's house.

I left the windows open the other night because it was nice out and I woke up to the sounds of someone fucking around with a trash can outside by the sidewalk...I peek out the window and watch this crackhead standing on top of this trashcan that he rolled over to a street sign. He was in the process of stealing this bike by lifting it up and over the sign. As soon as he gets it over the sign he looses his balance and falls face first into the ground :lol:

Then he got up and hauled ass outta there

I would have loved to go down there with my baseball bat and start some shit, but I was half awake and ass naked.

moral of the story is that i sleep naked.

Seriously, I haven't been there since I slayed you. I look forward to reading said comeback on Sunday.

I've dedicated enough time to you tonight, if you want to obsess over me some more, and my cred, troll on over to the 12oz cribs thread. It might answer your doubts.

Obsess over you?

Homie you came in here, attacked me, and brought up a seperate disscussion, if anyone has a man-crush its you.

I could give a fuck what you got man, ''stuff'' and money don't mean anything to me. They're hopeless entities that personality-less individuals use to make up for their short comings, I wouldnt trade my life for everything you got and thats a promise.

I could give a fuck what you got man, ''stuff'' and money don't mean anything to me. They're hopeless entities that personality-less individuals use to make up for their short comings,

I do have an expensive apartment though,

please explain the discrepancy?

you couldn't put yourself on blast more for having no idea what youre talking about. let me break this down real slow for you.

a crackhead has the same potential to be dangerous as anyone else in "the hood." i would argue less, for 2 reasons.

fiends, crackheads and everyone else ive run into are broke because ... they don't have money because ... they smoke crack or shoot heroin and spend their money on smoking more crack or shooting more heroin. their lives revolve around copping and using and getting money to cop again. which leads to crime but that leads to my second point.

theres more people in "the hood" concerned with defending themselves against addicts than addicts ready to commit crimes against people to get money. they know this. theres infinitely less risk in doing any number of smaller crimes (scrapping, cashing bottles, runs) than there is trying to stab someone for a wallet or an iphone. had you ever spent any amount of time outside moms basement watching snow on tha bluff you would know that.

you also fucked up by trying to maintain this "victimless crime" double standard bullshit. crackheads dont directly threaten a single fucking person by smoking crack and smelling like 7-11 hot dog rollers. nor, you say, did this 22 year old. pick one side or the other. the 22 year old "could have" had a CC or break into your house or your car or anything.

if he's stupid enough to fuck something in broad day next to a public park in fact i wouldnt rule out anything you're concerned that crackheads will do.

you dont have a single fucking idea what you're talking about. i enjoyed embarrassing you consistently for the last 3 pages. take a drink of water.

emvideo-youtube-so23PYnrVIo.jpg

You've embarassed no one.

if someone honestly feels any emotion off of this website but laughter and dissapointment then you;re doing it wrong.

Where as you fucks seem to have alot invested of your life in this site, I could give a fuck less.

Also you obviously don't ever encounter crackheads, saying that they are the same threat level as anyone in the hood is retarted, the only people that bother me around here or that ever look sketch is the fucking crackheads.

Keep thinking you're the man for wasting so much of your time a forum, you reaaaaly told me off:rolleyes:

please explain the discrepancy?

Well basically dude went on a rant in a sports thread, basically he was umad over me liking a sports team thats better than his so he went on some long tangent about all this money and shit he has, to which I replied so what?

As for my ''expensive'' apartment it was a tounge in cheeck comment directed at him, wasnt meant for anyone else. I have shit, I dont feel the need to brag about anything tangible.

Money and cars dont impress me, burners on billboards and banging two asians at the same time on the other hand..

<------About 12 beers deep....here goes.

I opted out of the suburbs after getting jammed up by the cops for shit like skateboarding and having a beer in the park after work on the regular from the age of 15 till I was about 22....it gets old after a while. Had it not been for that, I would probably not have as much antipathy towards the police...well, it's not so much antipathy as disregard. But whatever. Point being is that they never helped me or any of my friends, and more often than not they made me feel like the village idiot. I don't appreciate being treated poorly by some yahoo with a gun who took an oath to serve and protect the public...and who was getting paid with my tax dollars, no less.

So now I live in a fucked up city that laid off 10% of its cops, who then turned around and said "Okay, then we aren't going to respond to anything less than what we deem as violent crime, and that's only if there's the resources to do so." To me, that sounds like "Oh well, innocent people getting fucked over is not our problem because you wouldn't play ball with our union."

To which I say, fuck 'em. I figure that if things ever got so bad that I actually needed the cops, they probably wouldn't get there until it was too late...and by that point I'm either dead/severely fucked up, so there you go.

Had my life had taken a different path, I might feel differently...but I am not so far removed that I can't see it from someone else's perspective. As I said, I really don't know what I would do in the situation CIL was in, but my guess is that I probably would have said "Oh darn, I forget something at the house" and dragged the kids back to the house. Or maybe I would have called the cops...I really don't know.

I have a pretty good sense of what's right and what's wrong (a moral compass, if you will) but I think judging someone I've never met who has a way different set of priorities than me doesn't really make sense.

Im retiring from the thread,

You queers can carry on about property rights and defending the burbs,

I got cheeks to go smash, have fun jerking off talking about how fucking sweet

you guys are for calling the jakes and being too pussy to be a man!

Doesn't care.

Responds.

Thinks you spend too much time here.

Responds.

Acts like he isn't obsessed.

Responds.

For the record, yes this site is my life.... Along with others. It literally is my job.

I'm an Internet marketing consultant that gives my clients insights into consumer behavior.

It's my job to understand and interact with kids like you.

I owe my life & profession to sites like this.

Claim my life sucks all you want, but do you get paid to post on 12oz like me?

(Dives in pool of loot)

You've embarassed no one.

if someone honestly feels any emotion off of this website but laughter and dissapointment then you;re doing it wrong.

Where as you fucks seem to have alot invested of your life in this site, I could give a fuck less.

Also you obviously don't ever encounter crackheads, saying that they are the same threat level as anyone in the hood is retarted, the only people that bother me around here or that ever look sketch is the fucking crackheads.

Keep thinking you're the man for wasting so much of your time a forum, you reaaaaly told me off:rolleyes:

i sense the disappointment ... shit, i'm disappointed.

At those ages the gap is a big difference. Mentally 14 and 22 are two different playing fields. It's definitely a scumbag move, dude was thinking with his dick, but moreover he probably got that job for a reason and most likely initiated this.

I would have confronted him. I understand the reasoning of Cil although my view is really different, BUT if I knew this girl was 14 that changes things. Let me remind you that's 8th or 9th grade, think back on your mindset then, and tell me a 22 year old going after a girl so young doesn't hint at some deeper issues.

Guy's a douche either way

unless someone got shot or is in imminent danger or a child is being used there's almost always a better way to solve things so without the background detail it's different.. because often involving the cops people invite problems and scrutiny to their home. and it's nicer to mind one's own business, at least it makes life easier.. everyone draws the line in a different spot i suppose.

posting the guy's face online and giving explicit details maybe is not a great idea if you choose to testify against this guy or aid them.. not for your safety or something but for a variety of reasons.. hindsight is 20/20

It literally is my job.

I'm an Internet marketing consultant that gives my clients insights into consumer behavior.

It's my job to understand and interact with kids like you.

I owe my life & profession to sites like this.

Claim my life sucks all you want, but do you get paid to post on 12oz like me?

(Dives in pool of loot)

O Really?

Does your advice include "Sure you can promote your message on xyz.com but be prepared for some smug know-it-all son of a bitch like me waiting to cause problems"?

And how exactly do you earn income posting here? How much per post?