Calling the cops

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O Really?

Does your advice include "Sure you can promote your message on xyz.com but be prepared for some smug know-it-all son of a bitch like me waiting to cause problems"?

And how exactly do you earn income posting here? How much per post?

Pretty much. You'd be surprised at how ignorant executives are at Fortune 500 companies when it comes to consumerism. They make the mistake of broadcasting rather than listening. What I do is just that. Listen, monitor, engage & interact. Identify influencers, sites with active communities. I explain what trolls are, how to handle disgruntled posters, brand management, negative suppression... Yada yada. This forum is gold since it is international, people repeat yahoo news, demo 16-36, and react to trends.

Its my job to go where inhouse marketing teams don't, won't, or just don't have the time to.

The silly part is I have trouble hiring people competent enough to do something so simple. Go out play with the Internet .... Then take your insights & data, turn them into actionable strategic tactics.

The companies don't know how to make blog posts sharable, social media likable, or to talk in a tone that is relatable. Essentially dumb it down for their audience segments.

You think those banners are there to fill white space? The man is scoring points off you. Instead of bitching about it, turn your ecred into WoW gold.

I'm basically Adam Jackson.

Ive just too many times been in a similiar situation to that guy, except I was 16/17, and the girl was old enough to read, and I also wasnt in front of someone's house.

So...7 or 8?

Man if you're not reading by 14 there's a major fucking problem :lol:

Although that also might explain a willingness to to bang a 22 year old in his car in broad daylight. Maybe she couldn't read but was on some Rain Man shit like she was completely brilliant with linear equations or remembering dates

Im retiring from the thread,

You queers can carry on about property rights and defending the burbs,

I got cheeks to go smash, have fun jerking off talking about how fucking sweet

you guys are for calling the jakes and being too pussy to be a man!

end with generic "I'm gonna go smash fillins/vaginas while you stay on the internet" line

box_game_over.gif

Oh hey, this became one of those arguing threads. Now that's more like 12oz.

I can accept that everyone has a different threshold for what might have made this reportable, and to some, without knowing the age & sexual scumbag issue, might find fault with Cil for doing so. Just to make a logical counter though, dude was doing this shit right out there for all to see. Put yourself on blast, expect to get blasted. I'm sure plenty of us have gotten it on outdoors somewhere, but as someone pointed out, you go to the back of the park, do it in the dark, etc. More than one of us have been dropping a piece in a tunnel and saw some grimey crackhead sex, but you don't say nothing more than "hey, can you pull out for a minute or roll the bitch over so I can finish the highlight on this S" because shit is down in a tunnel out of view of the world. The way some of you are arguing this, if a pervo is hiding behind a tree in the park spanking it to kiddies playing, it's ok and you should do nothing so long as no one sees the pervo doing it because he really isn't harming anyone.

some of the logic instilled in this thread leads me to believe that:

I am a snitch due to my ownership of a monitored home alarm system.

I mean yo real talk if you're not home then your kids won't see any crimes being committed and no one will get hurt, so every time you set that alarm you're playing the role of a filthy disgusting cop calling rat