Calling the cops

CILONE/SK

Re-read your post and even when i use your logic, i have to ask myself, I wonder why he just did not pull to the back of the park and not the entrance?

Him parking at the entrance of the park and not giving a fuck about anyone else seeing him (including my kids), gives me the right to say fuck him right back.

If all he wanted to do is have some fun, then he could have been more discreet.

your post holds no water.

Stay black and strong my brother.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not black, thank god.

Im also not DAO, thank god.

You're just a faggot, this guy wasnt harming your kids in anyway.

You sound like a conservative against gay-marriage.

Your kids didnt know what he was doing, he wasnt fucking them, so again remind us how he

was putting them in danger?

And it doesn't matter where he went, concerned, bored cunt's like you just make up reasons to call the cops.

You sound like a conservative against gay-marriage

actually one of those conservatives against gay marriage would probably...

If your 4 year old can look at a shaking car and know whats going on, you've already failed as a parent.

... tell internet strangers how to raise their children and ...

Im not black, thank god.

... be racist

• Like 1

I support gay peoples everywhere, including you.

Your just mad at cops.

If nigga wanted to fuck out in the open, he could take his ass to africa and do that shit in the jungle.

your rebuttal has no substance, other then UMAD.

Sounds like you're the fag, PTA ass mother fucker.

You're*, fucking stupid ass.

How does it have no substance?

You're an old, suburban dad who has nothing left in life but to call the cops on teenagers, youl;l fight right in with your ''community''.

called the cops on that wigger cause he was tryna get a nut------------:rolleyes:

Exactly....fucking umad old man pissed that young buck was getting his, while wifey's got the sweat pants on because she probably fucked someone at work earlier.

actually one of those conservatives against gay marriage would probably...

... tell internet strangers how to raise their children and ...

... be racist

You're so clever man, damn let me prop you.

Get his fucking cock out of your ear so you can hear your mom calling you to dinner jr.

I swear, 12oz has become the biggest collection of faggots ive ever seen.

You'd think this was a bible study group these days.

You fucking idiots are praising this guy for nothing, he didnt do the wrong thing, he didnt do the right thing. you're blowing him just to blow him, god damn.

Why dont you get off my nuts you fucking loser?

I enjoy raising you old farts blood pressure in the hopes that all of you will die a painful death,

even if I never succeed the thought of any of you dying keeps me motivated to stay on to piss you off.

All of you act like you're so important, moral, and god-like yet you're arguing with me on a half-ass forum?

Please, most of you kill yourselfs.

You're so clever man, damn let me prop you.

Get his fucking cock out of your ear so you can hear your mom calling you to dinner jr.

I swear, 12oz has become the biggest collection of faggots ive ever seen.

You'd think this was a bible study group these days.

You fucking idiots are praising this guy for nothing, he didnt do the wrong thing, he didnt do the right thing. you're blowing him just to blow him, god damn.

t651781x638191.jpg

• Like 1

you hood nurgas live in shitty neighborhoods where you won't call the cops and won't police yourselves, won't take responsibility for you hood and let it get run in to the ground, let it be overrun with shitty tags, drugs, public sex, working girls, etc.

us decent folk give a fuck about where we live, the property we've invested our hard earned money into, the future values of our non-leased homes... so we take steps like this to protect ourselves and our investments.

if you don't mind your kids seeing people fuck across the street, good for you, don't call the cops when you're in that situation. i don't have kids, i have nephews and a niece. if i was with them and somebody was trying to bust a nut, i'd do that same thing or be more confrontational (not because i'm hard or tough, but i like fighting and punching retards).

you guys want to live in hoods with street rules and play sons of anarchy outlaw biker nurgaz or whatever, have fucking fun.

i'm 3/4 drunk so ignore if erroneous.

I dont live by any of that Fist,

I Just dont see the need to get police involved on such an minor instance,

You fuckers keep bringing up kids.

Would your kids really know what the fuck is going on?

You keep acting like his kids walked by the window, staired in and the dude gave them a thumbs up

while railing the teen puss.

Its not about maintaining your hood, trust me, around where I live we all keep the block straight too.

But its against robbers and crackheads, real threats, not some punk getting his fuck on in a vehicle.

But, you suburban dads keep on, keepin on.