⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆

McLovin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A poor design for a bong?  Looks like a bong full of cum.  The stopper on top is the carb, and unless that's milk in there......

The writing is Japanese I believe.  Tried to isolate it for translation but it keeps focusing on the image not the text.  But... from that I learned that this is a type of vaporizer.  That appears to be filled with cum.  Maybe @Dark_Knightcan tell us what the squiggly lines say?

Of the pre rolls I've gotten I don't think one of them was a good roll.  Using a wack machine and rolling shit too tight so it doesn't burn right.  Do people know how to roll a good joint anymore?  Feel like the blunt craze might have announced the beginning of the end for joints and rolling in general.

• Like 1

Dispensaries need to make things a little more comfortable and familiar for the older crowd, no touch screens and display cases and shit.  They should have a mock alley where a rep takes you, after checking that you're not a NARC, then they take you behind a dumpster and pull a few bags to choose from out of a backpack, make the exchange, and go.  I want some rep to line up my choices in a back room and go over them like a drug sale in Pulp Fiction.  

• Like 1
  • Props 1

4 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Of the pre rolls I've gotten I don't think one of them was a good roll.  Using a wack machine and rolling shit too tight so it doesn't burn right.  Do people know how to roll a good joint anymore?  Feel like the blunt craze might have announced the beginning of the end for joints and rolling in general.

I was always the joint roller in my group of friends who smoked. Definitely took pride in and enjoyed the process.

On 8/5/2024 at 3:54 PM, One Man Banned said:

Dispensaries need to make things a little more comfortable and familiar for the older crowd, no touch screens and display cases and shit.  They should have a mock alley where a rep takes you, after checking that you're not a NARC, then they take you behind a dumpster and pull a few bags to choose from out of a backpack, make the exchange, and go.  I want some rep to line up my choices in a back room and go over them like a drug sale in Pulp Fiction.  

If our state ever gets it together, I'll open a dispensary that looks like a seedy alley on the inside. Sketchy looking dogs and everything.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Make dank weed lime green again!

On 8/11/2024 at 8:07 PM, mr.yuck said:

Make another door that leads into a mock up of some ones living room with nag champa haze in the air, a playstation with some one playing tony hawk. The stankonia album playing on repeat in the back ground.

Haha. I see some of you have also been to this house circa 2000-2001.

On 8/1/2024 at 10:36 PM, mr.yuck said:

Oh yeah. I totally forgot to show y'all the finished product of pool boy.

IMG_20240729_181824_828.thumb.jpg.2cd5f078ab94f86f7ce0f25f2261cedc.jpg

I made a bunch of this shit.

This week I'm runnin a special, I'm tryna have my dough

This week I'm lettin em go for like $125 an O

• Like 1
  • Props 1

• 3 weeks later...