Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
podrido

i went to sleep and

i had this crazy nightmare, i went to sleep one night and i had this dream where everyone was a poser, the 90s where never coming back and writing was extremely played out, everyone was wearing graffiti clothing, there where apps and shit for the phones and videos how to learn to write, make markers, extinguishers , ink all over youtube, websites glamorized "legends" and created a illuminati of writers all sucking each others balls, there where giant events held in cities where writers all showcased their murals in the likeness of jose orozco, video games where made, giant corporations utilized graffiti illuminati to sell product. "oldschool" heads came out from the woodwork and everyone seemed to want to cash in on their "fame"

then i realized that it wasnt a dream.

hah

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes:

really son?

HOW YOU GONNA SON ME SON

HOW U GONNA DO THAT

I had a dream Pod came back to Ch 0 and posted a thread. Where the fuck you been?

I just had a massive dump and now Im laying down like one would after a massage. Bout to dim the lights and play some dolphin music to complete the vibe.

dolphiny.jpg

"...crying in pain for their fallen brothers and sisters???"

"We shall never forget dolphin friends???"

What.

The.

Fuck?

soup.

i have been in real life world.

thats about it.

i still lurk but mostly just looking at pics.

Call the crib, same number same hood. It's all good. Uh, and if you don't know, now you know, nigga

I would think his dad angers him more, that's why he fucks random older men at adult book stores.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now