Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Azteka your shit is pretty dope you can get down... but you will be the last addtiion, you have to buy a blackbook to ship out, and be prepared to spend 150-200 in shipping over the course of the next 6- 8 months.. everyone invovled has a book circulating and has to post shipping receipts ect... anyone who fucks up and doesnt send a book doesnt get theres back

just outta interest does the 2 weeks include shipping time? because when I send stuff stateside it tends to take about 4 days so that is over half the 2 weeks just accounting for shipping, not trying to be difficult but I sometimes dont have time (with work and family) so sometimes I may be closer to 3 weeks, but I will do my best to keep it under 2.

But having this thread runnign and active is a good way to communicate when we get and ship peoples books.

yeah there are times people are going to be done quick and then like me and you there will be times we will be over the two weeks..just was giving an FYI…

I think it will be cool too to throw a package of stickers in an envelope that travels with the books, so that people can take some as swag lol..We did that last time too..

Another funny thing was that these books that traveled showed the wear and tear of being passed around..gave the book some character..anyway it looks like we are on the way..

Shit…another thing if we go by Pulz itenaries is that on some of those weeks, people are going to have multiple books…shit shit shit.. sorry pulz, i didn't think about it until I started plugging the names in a spreadsheet thing and was like WHOA, peeps are going to have 2 or more books sometimes..

Fellas, this is going to be an issue no?? I think the original idea of sending the book to the next person is going to be the best way. That limits the info of who has your info, and easily track the books…

I am willing to be one that ships to one of the overseas dudes (whether Alts of Wallid) but I think that this is the only way really..

thoughts??

I hear that guyz.

Keeping this thread active is the only way to get this to work out.

I would agree the 2 week thing is just an estimate,

to keep people from holding things up.

If someone had a book for a little longer it's acceptable.

The original cycle would definately be easier to track books,

and to each have one book at a time.

either way is fine with me.

also are we just giving a page per book per artist?

the book I have is landscaped a4 size (11.7 x 8.3 in but as landscaped you can have just shy of 24in to sketc out on if you do a 2 pager) also it is 50 pagges so not that many people in this - although I might be tempted to hit up a few people who arent involved just to see if they will drop pieces in it for me to fill it

Shit i didnt think about 1 person having multiple books

Ok so lets keep it the original way with just 1 cypher all of the books go thru... GOGP u said you are willing to be the guy who ships over seas? If so that would help bigtime... I guess we just have to figure out who is going to ship back to the us out of Alts and Walid