Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ok so from i can see the list as of now looks like this

GOGP - NCarolina

Sexcauldron- Maryland

Pulz - NY

Aerosoul - Mass

KWG - Western Mass.

Sevage - Canada

Robin - Northern California

McLovin- Central California

Butters - South California

Walid - Australia

Alts - UK

Nover-NY

I think we've got a good amount of people already, maybe one or two more since some people dropped out but I think what we've got right now is really manageable. Also I finished up the front page in my book tonight so I'm ready to start whenever you guys wanna. Another point to adding other people is that each person has two weeks with each book, I'm sure some of us could get them hit by other writers in the area from time to time.

Including Indica that makes about 13 and I think if we cap it at that it should be a good size.

Of course if we get heads like Seen, Rime, Mek, Can2, etc., offering to join we might make an exception ;)

*Edit, possibly more people in the UK and Aust. might be worthwhile as it makes the expense of sending it here more rational.

The idea of this sounds great. But about half of you I cant find any sketches posted or some seem slightly underpar to GOGP. I guess I feel like this would be very worthwhile if it were some of the real heavy hitters of the sketch thread etc. I know I jumped in late and I dont have much credibility here but I feel like you should at least be confident to post in the new sketch thread. I see a few people who have only posted in the toy forum and the original rules clearly ask for no people on the learning curve. I feel like the risk of loss and time involved might not be an even turn out. i could be wrong and am not trying to be a dick so opt me out if thats the case but I guess there are only a few names on the list that jump out to me as people I would want to ship a blackbook to...

So we are at the following..

GOGP - NCarolina

Sexcauldron- Maryland

Pulz - NY

Aerosoul - Mass

KWG - Western Mass.

Sevage - Canada

Robin - Northern California

McLovin- Central California

Butters - South California

Walid - Australia

Alts - UK

Nover-NY

Indica-??

The overseas thing is going to affect us for those here sending and those guys sending back to the states..so i am okay with rotating the stateside shipment responsibility to various peeps..

I agree that we should cap it now with those that have agreed..

i'll be like my boss at work "SOMEONE get me a spreadsheet with possible avenues for this project to get done lol"

yes we need this to be legit…

on a side note I don't mind doing blackbooks for you up and coming guys..i learned from the masters of the game and feel like i could steer you young guns in the right direction..i said you can email me and I will do those outside of this project...

...but this idea should be for those that have some eye popping skills

Ill be in Santa barbara CA. GOGP: Im a huge fan of your work and would be honored to have an old school heavy hitter like yourself in my blackbook. Its not up to me but there should be a way of deciding weather or not everyone on the list is of competent skill level. I want to get down for sure if its legit but if not Ill just send you a book personally- Goes

Fuck it, why don't we have a qualifying process whilst we iron out the other details?

Here's a random selection of some stuff, some finished some unfinished.

6179837851_5951e4fd30.jpg

Fashn wing by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

5821567216_a924383616.jpg

l bot by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

A pretty old one:

6199515211_08a360caab.jpg

fashn mirror 2 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

some unfinished shit and doodles

6752471037_369bee0b64.jpg

IMG_8161 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

6752469957_73c7da5111_z.jpg

IMG_8159 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

6731544441_ec8c3e1fc7.jpg

IMG_8135 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

It's GOGP's thread and idea so I guess it's his call who makes it in.

Was the one lost from the VIP? Shit man, I was like 5th on there and it was starting to look promising, must have been 2-3 yrs back...

Don't want to sound negative but I think a few of them are going to go missing again..

I would be more inclined to send you a few sketches on 11x8.5" paper, and you binding the stuff you get together into a book.. :D

Nice^ Yo do we need to have votes to see who gets in? Everybody post 3 pieces or something to see what's up.... I know I'm not nice like that but I'm not toy either...I wish we did have guys in like: MEK, YES, TESK and so on, if we did they not going to want to put time in to a blk/book and get some toy shit back in theirs ...feel me