Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It doesn't make much difference about either Alts or I shipping as he ships to me and I ship to the US (or vice versa) so we're both shipping books OS each time regardless.

If one person is going to do all the shipping out of the US it might be helpful if some one every now and then slips a $10 note in to a book for GOGP to pull out. You can post up in this thread when you are doing that with a pic to make sure light fingers don't tax it as the $$$ makes its way around to GOGP.

shit I just weighed my book and calculated how much to send to Oz and would be £25!! that shit about $50 haha might be easier for people in the US to ship to OZ and walid back to US, shit it is about the same to the US, im gonna have to go to the post office and actually get them to check

damn heavy hardback blackbook

Ok So here is the List and locations and an order i think makes sense, The names with ? have not done there final confirmation yet

Robin- No Cal ?

Butters- So Cal

Indica- Santa Barbara?

SEV- Canada

Kwik- Canada(I think) ?

KWG Western Mass

Aerosoul Mass

Nover-NY?

Pulz-NY

Sex Cauldron- MD

Azteka NC

GOGP NC

WALID-AUS

ALTS-UK

Let me get that straight...50$ to ship from UK to Australia?Whoa!

There has to be a cheaper way. Definately check out media mail.

GOGP Have you checked the price from U.S. to either place.

I have a hard cover book too,but mine has about 100 pages.

8.5 x 11 portrait.

no doubt.. I mean The cheapest way to do this is how I drew it up originally so everyone ships once overseas and its balanced... I think If 1 person gets multiple books just make sure that they let dudes know when they have more than 1 one the thread and we give them a little xtra time... This process is going to take a while either way.. I dont mind an extra week or two if it saves people money.. U feel me?

Ok i checked to Australia and UK it runs me about 17.00 with the Priority padded envelope up to 4 pounds. So again, if you want me to be the one to ship overseas from the states then I am ok with it..if you all want to throw some $ in an envelope to help the cause, I won't complain..I just want to get this done.

By the way, here is another thing to do. All these books should have a true center page in the middle. Using both pages in the center, we all do mini pieces so that we all can fit our names and make a collage of sorts, its not your traditional centerfold but it would be a cool thing to see a group production..

The center of the book will be a two page collage with everyone contributing a mini piece or character of something..maybe we should do that first in our own book that way it gets done by the time it gets returned to us?

As far as the individual piece or pieces that will be up to you..

so do i ship to sev? if indica isnt in or robin?

i think each book should have a cover page that sets up some ground rules on what you want and dont want.

mines gunna look like this

no unfinished outlines

no pages of tags (i assume you can find some newspaper for that)

piece after piece, not random pages (i like mine organized like that)

dont bleed on to other pages (put a blank page under it)

DONT PAINT THE FRONT or back

no ripping pages out (should be a given)

dont spill any water on it ( its happened plenty of times before)

dont take it with you on your missions, or meet ups, or anything

piece it up. im fine if you pass it to a good friend thats going to finish something