Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

I am sorry, but I am pulling out of this. I am not down with my real identity being out there. There are some people who I down to give this to, but not all of you. No disrespect, but I do not know or am use to talking to some of you.

I do plan on PMing some people and sending a book out, but I can not afford to put my name and address out there to 12oz.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I am sorry, but I am pulling out of this. I am not down with my real identity being out there. There are some people who I down to give this to, but not all of you. No disrespect, but I do not know or am use to talking to some of you.

I do plan on PMing some people and sending a book out, but I can not afford to put my name and address out there to 12oz.

Understandable. Would you be opposed to the people you send a book to sending you someone's book who you don't send yours to? If so you could still be a link the chain so to speak, but in between people that you're cool with, no one else would know anything about you.

This sounds good, I will like to know who's in NY before i say I'm in? and if we all going to be posting what's been hit by who and where in this thread? If this works it's going to feel like the old days when u got your blkbook back and seen someone rocked some crazy shit! Nothing like seeing ill blkbook work in person and knowing it's your book to keep!

Word! Nover I hear that.

That's why I hope this works out like it's supposed to.

I'm not in NY but, right up the street practically.

Springfield Mass. Metro area.

I had a friend who did this a few years back.

It worked,when he got his book back it was so hot

it made you sweat.

Postin up pieces would make this thread a burner.

A sort of preview to what your book will look like.

KWG - Western Mass.

GOGP

Walid - Australia

Pulz - NY

Aerosoul - Mass

McLovin- Central California

Robin - Northern California

Alts - UK

Pert

Blank

Sevage - Canada

Butters - South California

and myself - Maryland

Updated again, I agree, I don't wanna see any pics online before I get it back. It'd be quite the treat after waiting so long. Some teasers here and there wouldn't be terrible, but I say no real pics online at least while the books are out.

Oh No doubt,definately keep personal info in pms.

The only info posted in the thread should be, when you receive a book.

Whose book it iz,and when you're sending it to the next person.

Cauldron you've been updating the list,you want to set the chain?

If I get the chance I'll pm the other three to see if they still want in.

Like I said...ready when you guyz are.

Sorry I am here lol..

Anyway the idea has grown into the beast so lets try and get some rules down. I understand some peeps want to kept identities secret because they still do the things they do. I understand that..

For me it's been a while so I don't really let it bother me.

I think what we can do is by geographical location to keep any costs down. That is how we did it the last time.

KWG - Western Mass.

GOGP - NCarolina

Walid - Australia

Pulz - NY

Aerosoul - Mass

Alts - UK

Pert

Blank

Sevage - Canada

Sexcauldron- Maryland

So based on what we have listed, maybe:

GOGP - NCarolina

Sexcauldron- Maryland

Pulz - NY

Aerosoul - Mass

KWG - Western Mass.

Sevage - Canada

Walid - Australia

Alts - UK

Pert ??

Blank ??

In this case you would only ship to the person next on your list, and only that person knows the info?

What do you think?

I start and send to sex cauldron,

he gets mine and sends his to Pulz,

pulz gets sexcauldron and sends his to aerosould…etc etc..

i think that will work, no? I think that would be cool so that everyone gets everyones shit and if we do the two weeks thing, we can get this done in a few months...

Ok, I gotta complicate things a little.

I cannot buy A4 landscape hard cover sketch books in this country. Seriously, I've checked every art supplier and stationer in town and I've checked all the online art supplers and the item simply does not exist. Each person I've talked to just scratched their stupid looking head and said shit like "Yeah, I don't know why no one sells that".

I've got an A3 book (16X11) in hard cover if people are prepared to work with that. Will cost maybe $2 more to send but the packaging might be an issue.

Alternatively, if the person that I'm mailing to has easy access to the correct size book I could wire them the money to grab me a book when they purchase their own.

Open to suggestions, fucking frustrating shit.

Good to see ya back GOGP.

That looks like a good order of shipping.

Basically up the east coast into canada,

down the west coast,then off to Walid & Alts.

That sucks Walid,but if you wired the money to someone.

That would probably work.Can't speak for everyone though.

Hope it works out for ya,don't really want to see any more dropouts.

What do the rest of you guyz think about the shipping order?

Ok, I gotta complicate things a little.

I cannot buy A4 landscape hard cover sketch books in this country. Seriously, I've checked every art supplier and stationer in town and I've checked all the online art supplers and the item simply does not exist. Each person I've talked to just scratched their stupid looking head and said shit like "Yeah, I don't know why no one sells that".

I've got an A3 book (16X11) in hard cover if people are prepared to work with that. Will cost maybe $2 more to send but the packaging might be an issue.

Alternatively, if the person that I'm mailing to has easy access to the correct size book I could wire them the money to grab me a book when they purchase their own.

Open to suggestions, fucking frustrating shit.

we can sort something out mate, although would be cheaper (with exchange rates) if you did it with someone in the US