Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and also, which ever blackbooks come to me, may take some more time to send out for the next week and a half. i have like 5 tests and 2 projects all due next week, but once thats done i wont take as long to finish pieces. sorry but school>hobbies. but dont worry, i wont take too long to send them out

Fuck Australia post.

The online calculator is about as accurate as a blind man with a shotgun. Not only that but it forgets to mention that I have to pay a $10 surcharge to send to the US. With the cost of sending, the envelope and surcharge it's about USD$40 per item. So I can tell you, at $520 for this book if it goes missing, think about this. I come to the US at least twice a year for work, I have 2 years worth of holidays saved up and everyone's address is obtainable in this deal. And I'm a real vengeful and resourceful kind of guy with a military background.

Next issue is that with Australia Post in their awesomeness their tracked mail only tracks in Australia. Not only can I not track it in the US but it's another $15 but it won't even go to the receiver's house, he has to go to the post office to collect it. Unfuckingbelievable.

So, on a brighter note, mine has been mailed (photographic evidence, the best proof I could come up with on the spot is being sent to Butters) and I'm ready to burn!!

Nah, don't worry about that, thanks anyway, mate. It was my choice to get in on this knowing that I live at the end of the earth. I just needed to do some complainin.

Only thing that I ask is that people burn it up to hell in my book and do their part in getting it back to me. I'm sure Alts is going to be in the same boat.

sent mine out to alts today as well..

have to say that UPS was going to charge 100 to the UK..so I sent it via USPS no tracking though overseas unless i send it via express mail which runs about $60...anyway I will definitely burn these books with the old school funk..i have receipts and customs forms for proof but may wind up using express when these books are getting filled..