Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah those markers are the bomb, stainless steel barrel and you could do the alcohol trick to get that extra bit but they were the BOMB.. They discontinued the line after the Design 2 but some people still have them working (like me)..it will be only a matter of time but I say after 25 years those gave me a helluva ride,,,

so back to the book, lets give robin until tomorrow Feb 1, start shipping on Feb 2 and let the games begin…

YEah Robin got untill midnight.. Then we right the final itinerary.. if he wants to figure out how to jump in later he can... In the mean time i say we start collecting addresses... If you guys can start private messaging me your addresses and email addresses and i will put together a directory i will email to everyone

Not that I don't trust an anonymous username on a forum based around criminal activity, or anything, but don't we only have to pass addresses on to the people that we are sending/receiving with?

I gather we decided to go with the original plan of always sending/receiving with the same people in one circular motion with GOGP sending OS and people slipping him a few quid here and there to diffuse the cost of mailing out from the US as much as possible, right?

Not sure that sending from the east coast of the US to the east coast of Australia is the best way to go. GOGP should be sending across the Atlantic, alts sending to me and then me to the West coast of the US.

If that's doable anyway. Not sure what the costs are though, I must have missed it if that data has been discussed.

That looks good to me bro.

Let do this proper guyz,so we all get some dope ass books back.

If anyone is not sure about this....

I would say this is probably your last chance to drop out,

If you're not serious about seeing this through to the end.

I'm sure no one wants to lose the time/effort,money,or a book.

I sure can't wait to see the finished product.

Ok no doubt lets keep it as is then... BTW The first book is already in route! Nover sent his today and gave me a confirmation #, I will Post when it has arrived! I see no need for anybody else to wait if you have gotten the address of the person your sending to FIRE AWAY!! Im sending mine to Sexcauldron tommorow

RULES

no unfinished outlines

no pages of tags (i assume you can find some newspaper for that)

piece after piece, not random pages (i like mine organized like that)

dont bleed on to other pages (put a blank page under it)

DONT PAINT THE FRONT or back

no ripping pages out (should be a given)

dont spill any water on it ( its happened plenty of times before)

dont take it with you on your missions, or meet ups, or anything

Alts, I am shipping tomorrow….

I am not really a stickler for black book rules, so have fun with it..

There are some givens though…

• Don’t rip out any pages…

• Don’t bleed pages

• Don’t lend it to anyone unless you are going to get it back in a day..I don’t want this one to disappear..

Given that you did your full page(s) piece, I don’t mind the unfinished outlines.. sometimes you get a block..

I don’t mind a few pages of tags and throwups ..key word FEW PAGES.. I usually do this on the insides of the covers and corresponding pages..I will lay some in there so you can add if you want..

I don’t mind stickers or tags on the outside, so again keep it manageable..

I have enclosed some stickers in an envelope, take some leave some…

Peace love and spray paint,

GOGP