Another teacher boning student and giving weed, cigarettes, shrooms etc. (with pics)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

on the other side of the bay:

Latest Update About ; Christine Shreeve Hubbs: Mormon Wife Charged With 67 Counts of Child Molestation, I’d been puzzled for the past three or four days by the mega-traffic Base8 has been getting from Google queries on the name Christine Shreeve Hubbs.She’s merely the wife of a dentist, who didn’t even donate to Prop H8 — his hygienist did. There is a very interesting story about alleged Ponzi-schemer Kenneth Kenitzer (I think he’s the father of the hygienist), but I couldn’t figure why so many people would be so interested in the dentist’s wife, whom I mentioned only in passing.Well, I finally found out why — and have updated Dr. Hubbs’ Base8 record accordingly, with screencaps of “Chrissy’s” social-networking pages that are sure to vanish soon

Hubbs%20booking%20photo.JPG

Christine_Hubbs.jpg

to all the young oontzers thinking about geting molested by your friends mom's

1) pics or it didn't happen

2) wear a slayer shirt to court, you may get your friends mom off some serious charges

( defense - "your honor, my learned coleague has made great efforts of rhettoric to paint a bleak picture of what happened when **** went over to ****** to play xbox that eve. Unfortunatley he has quite deliberately excluded one outstanding fact. The boy was wearing that slayer shirt you see before you today your honor and memebers of the jury. Clearly, accordng to the universal law of men, it just doesn't count. Defense rests" )

I remember reading about those tarded mother daughter fucks.

THAT kid has achieved GOD status in his social circle. "I fuct her, and her mom."