How much pussy did you get this year?

guerilla925

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you just dont understand once you hit almost 30 shit just goees downhill. bitches just pass you up because you are an old ass man. my boys who get no pussy have kids and shit, child support working everyday and baby mama drama. some are just ugly negative ghetto minded guys who only fuck prostitutes no game.

By the time I was your age I already had wifey simmering on the back burner.

And judging by your multiple 20 year old virgin generations stats, I'm confident that I swam through a lot more pussy by the time I was 20 than you ever will.

Then when I was around your age, I decided it was time to wife the wifey and make babies.

And both of my kids were on purpose.

But best believe I spent my earlier years swimming through pussy.

one way to know a dude aint getting no legit pussy? hes 30 years old but wearing size XXL jnco jeans and a XXXXXXXL white t. those are the kinda dudes fucking crackwhores or buying the 50 dollar BBBJ specials from the BBWs.

I've never rocked Jncos, but I definitely haven't rocked tight pants or smedium shirts since I was in early middle school.

Which was probably around the time that your son ass was in 2nd grade, if that.

One way to know a dude aint getting enough pussy... he grew up in a generation that wears females jeans and his peers never even smelled the scent of a pussy until they reached their 20's.

Things this thread has taught me.

-20 YO virgins actually exist

-There's some hipster mole called Kreayshawn who had her photo taken holding a can so she prob thinks she can cash in on graff market, but I think she has the hipster market cornered anyway. And yes I would smash but I have low standards.

-Dude bangs 3 chicks in 5 months and gets inferiority complex about it, fair enough