Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
guerilla925

How much pussy did you get this year?

i only had sexual intercourse with 3 girls so far this year, its about the halfway mark and i need to step my game up. all 3 instances were one night stands that did not end up with any seconds. all were satisfactory nothing to brag about.

how many of you oonzters are players getting different tang every week. and how many of you are willing to admit you havent been close to a vagina this year. i know for a fact like 2-3 or my boys havent gotten any pussy this year. but i have another friend whos been banging skanks left and right.

i want to fuck kreashaywn too or however the fuck you spell her name. with her disney hat on fuck yal. i bet she pale as fuck naked.

• Like 2

'guerilla925: go suck the biggest dick possible. G-LIFE 925 norcal.'

clown. Thanks for the props.

del you are a faggot ass internet warrior typical 12oz bandwagon rider. just trying to have some funny/amusing converstation here. guess if you arent part of the regular crowd here you automatically get dissed its all good.

stop the bullshit and let people know! is channel zero full of mack players who bang different whores all the time, or is it full of semi losers who barely get any because they are in the late twenties still doing graffiti and doesnt have a high paying job (me) hah.

how hard is it to say. "i fucked 5 girls this year" or "i didnt get any pussy this year but at least i got 150 boxcars" or "guerilla925 is a fag hes not in the in-crowd, kreashawn sucks shes a hipster rapper, but id still fuck her word"

• Like 1

you couldn't have REALLY thought this was a good idea, could you?

why not? most of the fucks on here are similar to me i would think. mid to late twenties, do graffiti or used to do it, getting by month to month, drink lots of alcohol and try to bang skanks whenever possible. or is this the harold camping forum full of old abstinant fucks.

i looked through most threads on here and only 1 or 2 caught my interest. this is more interesting to me.

how much meatflap bulldog with mayonaise fur burger clamshell are you fuckers getting????

I fucked five different girls.

Got two babies on the way and three new infections.

I say I win.

sounds like a win.

• Like 1

del you are a faggot ass internet warrior typical 12oz bandwagon rider. just trying to have some funny/amusing converstation here. guess if you arent part of the regular crowd here you automatically get dissed its all good.

stop the bullshit and let people know! is channel zero full of mack players who bang different whores all the time, or is it full of semi losers who barely get any because they are in the late twenties still doing graffiti and doesnt have a high paying job (me) hah.

how hard is it to say. "i fucked 5 girls this year" or "i didnt get any pussy this year but at least i got 150 boxcars" or "guerilla925 is a fag hes not in the in-crowd, kreashawn sucks shes a hipster rapper, but id still fuck her word"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ60qszIjOjVy_Up0TgNvzWld2AyGe-R7iVLLhUQb0eY_JzRP9eMQ&t=1

I don't think I have had any this year, if I did it was in January.

My wife just had a baby last month & I don't like prego sex, it creeps me out.

I gotta wait a couple more weeks for her wounds to heal.

But I did make a shit load of money, so you trade one pleasure for another.

Disregard {()}, Acquire $

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now