How to be a graff m@ster.

Devils_Advocate

Sup br0skis, i just recently made a tutorial vid on how to be a graff master like cope2 or banksy. just thought i'd post it here so some of the younger guys could learn a thing or two. im not the best myself and if any of the older graffiti taggers would like to give me some crits please do so on my video in the link below. be gentle, im only 12.

thanks in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hji0inkBvmw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some years ago NBB showed me a video of some kid (10-12 yo) who was really good at the graffito tags. I've looked on Youtube but have never been able to find it.

If it's the same kid I probably could learn a thing or two from him. If I cared.

Part of me sits here and wonders what this kid is going to be thinking when he wakes up in the morning and casually checks his youtube page before heading off to school only to find a bunch of random people blowing up his video with mean comments and death threats, and that part of me is severely disappointed in the fact that more of you havent done so.. but another part of me thinks,maybe its a good thing...you know how white kids are, any sign of harsh criticism and they hang themselves. what a fragile creature white people are.

youre talking about an misguided 12 year old kid, tough guy.

that last comment just made you look pathetic.

laugh at him sure, death threat him to make lil dude suicidal?

cool comment br0.

no,my point was that alot of people arrre leaving really fucked up comments,which i think is fucked up. and i didnt think it would go that far.i misunderestimated you guy's level of douchery.

i just wanted to drop the video because i thought it was funny.and i thought their would be low level trolling but you guys just took it to a whole new level talking about killing his parents and shit.thats fucked up and i dont condone it..

the comment was a veiled way of saying tone it down a bit,but i guess that was lost on you.

Archived