Going on a trip to the bay

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
At the end of the month for a friends wedding. Gonna be in Jack London square, always down to Polly with good oontzers. Hope the metal in my spine doesn't get me strip searched

That's just down the road from me! Let me know when you're in town.

I was in SF about 3-4 years ago, you better at least hit the only in-n-out in the city, and see if you can get someone to take you to sausalito, hidden gem.

If your gonna stay in Oakland go to Zachary's Pizza on Collage Ave. best pizza in the bay no doubt.

^ that gif mane

I can't walk right now. You don't want to hang out with a cripple. I get hella aggro when I'm stuck on crutches for going on three months.

He's a cripple too, and I'm all jacked up lately with the Arthur Itis...we could sit around and say "Yep, storm's a-brewin'...I can feel it in my ____________ (insert fucked up body part here)."

He's a cripple too, and I'm all jacked up lately with the Arthur Itis...we could sit around and say "Yep, storm's a-brewin'...I can feel it in my ___ Patella, Tibial plateau, medial and lateral menisci..... posterior, anterior ligs as well as both of the collateral ligaments"

Saaaaaad face. That shit does get cold quick though. Got a plate and 8 gnar-screws.

Who is again?

For the record, whenever you're in charge of entertaining people I never seem to be able to meet up with them...I'm not blaming you, it just seems to work out that way.

I'll definitely see Tre if he's staying downtown, that's too easy.