Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TreSixO

Going on a trip to the bay

At the end of the month for a friends wedding. Gonna be in Jack London square, always down to Polly with good oontzers. Hope the metal in my spine doesn't get me strip searched

BB.jpg

Actually, mad jealous.

I really need to get out west myself.

I was in SF about 3-4 years ago, you better at least hit the only in-n-out in the city, and see if you can get someone to take you to sausalito, hidden gem.

At the end of the month for a friends wedding. Gonna be in Jack London square, always down to Polly with good oontzers. Hope the metal in my spine doesn't get me strip searched

That's just down the road from me! Let me know when you're in town.

I was in SF about 3-4 years ago, you better at least hit the only in-n-out in the city, and see if you can get someone to take you to sausalito, hidden gem.

If your gonna stay in Oakland go to Zachary's Pizza on Collage Ave. best pizza in the bay no doubt.

Zachary's isn't exactly pizza, but it's good.

There's a chicken and waffle joint in Jack London, so you'll feel right at home.

^ that gif mane

I can't walk right now. You don't want to hang out with a cripple. I get hella aggro when I'm stuck on crutches for going on three months.

I'm already talking to my weed people Tre...we should have some nice treats ready upon your arrival.

^ that gif mane

I can't walk right now. You don't want to hang out with a cripple. I get hella aggro when I'm stuck on crutches for going on three months.

He's a cripple too, and I'm all jacked up lately with the Arthur Itis...we could sit around and say "Yep, storm's a-brewin'...I can feel it in my ____________ (insert fucked up body part here)."

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now