Need feedback to help someone with their life.

So dude I know is on stress leave from work. Really he just has a coke problem...so during him time off he starts "making music". It's terrible. I thought I would post it here and then email him the feedback. The goal here is to get the guy real feedback. People on his facebook seem to love it.

http://www.limelinx.com/files/0ff865c0f91b75cdb8f63a29eb0ee05f

Stare at these if you don't feel like rippin' on someone.

boobs.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine. I think you should do it. She's not with you so who cares. She's the one that has to deal with the jealousy issues that are sure to arise from the sex romp.

Yeah, I'm kind of hoping it'll fuck things up with them.

10622_133078058861_622958861_2653542_4617218_n.jpg

I'll be the first to admit she's not a ten, but she made up for it with her no drama, happy go lucky personality. Not to mention she has super tight/firm body I loved fucking.

• Like 3

I like her. So you're going to fuck her with another dude, so that it breaks them up and she comes back to you. Interesting theory...not sure that's gonna work.

LOL it's not like i have some grand strategy. That'd be cool if that worked though. I'll probably lose the feelings I have for her before she calls it off with said other guy.

why are you bragging about having a male,male, female threesome like its the most awesome thing ever.. you will be swapping weiner juices with some stranger and a girl who was your GIRLFRIEND, who i assume you had feelings for.

why settle for sharing a vaj that you once loved with some "new guy"..

tell her you are going to fuck her again..alone..

....leave the extra dick out of the equation.

• Like 1

Bragging? I was just seeing what you guys thought of the situation.

I brought up having sex again and she told me she doesn't want to because she would feel guilty and that she'd be thinking of said other guy the whole time. And trust me when I say, it is INCREDIBLY hard to change her mind. So what the fuck am I to do? Rape is out of the question.