Need feedback to help someone with their life.

Just to clarify, so I have a tiny bit of e-dignity... I'm not crying on the phone to her. I call her about once a day and chit chat. I don't see anything wrong with being on good terms with her.

I have never, ever, ever spoken to a girl on the phone every day that I wasn't dating or extremely into. All girls I am on "good terms" with I speak to via text message more than anything, then we hang when we hang...

And this whole 3 way thing.. I'm lookin at it strictly as casual sex.

There is nothing "casual" about how you're dissecting the situation. Either do it or don't, the faster you make your decision and move on from all this, the more quickly you'll be back to normal.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck, my nigga youre in love. happens to the best of us. you had your heart broken, as gay as that sounds.

a big NO HOMO on the ann landers post ima give you:

listen to me on this one. DO NOT HAVE THIS FUCKING THREESOME. as hard as it is to read peoples emotions over the internet, everyone on this forum knows you still love the girl. and she doesnt love you back. at least not in the same way. thats the problem with relationships nigga, someone always cares too much, the other not enough. ive been in both situations, and when shit dont get reciprocated it sucks, believe me.

you mentioned this was the first serious relationship. let me give you another tip that you can hold onto for the rest of your life. HOW YOU ACT AFTER YOUR FIRST BREAKUP WILL MOST LIKELY HAVE SOME BEARING ON HOW YOU ACT WHEN RELATIONSHIPS END LATER ON. so do this one right.

stop calling the bitch. you are kidding yourself that it is healthy and positive to maintain contact with this girl, even if it is as "friends". this girl is pitying you, and throwing you a bone (nh) while being able to have her cake and eat it too. if you stop talking to her for a while, and we're talking AT LEAST 6 months here, and you genuinely feel like you need to call her up and stay friends, re-evaluate that shit then. but im willing to bet you wont.

try to occupy your time with homies and other females. go paint, smoke blunts, hit the clubs, have casual sex, whatever. its gonna suck, and youre gonna feel shitty for a while, but it happens. if you keep busy, you decrease the amount of time you think about the hoe, and thus reduce the chance of slipping up and calling her.

here are some possible scenarios on why shes down for this 3some:

-a part of her still loves you and she doesnt want to completely sever ties (doubtful)

-shes pitying you, and willing to see how pathetic you truly are, and what she can get away with (probable)

-shes a whore who cannot be satisfied with only one penis (guaranteed)

trust homey. ignore the bitch. i will guarantee you that if you stop talking to this girl, she will be like "what the fuck, why the fucks van not callin? he got another bitch on the go already? fuck that" and try to maintain contact. i havent dated my ex for 3 years and she still tries to pull the "checkin up on me" steez. when she pulls the call back, then you can act like the mature, ice-cold, ive got my life in order now so fuck you card.

and trust...

if theres one thing a bitch cant stand, its dumpin a nigga cause he wasnt up to her standards, then seeing him a few years later flossin while shes pushin a baby carriage with some deadbeats offspring inside.

-yours truly,

SAYWORD

• Like 2

Jesus Christ homie! Writin me a thesis paper on this shit. I appreciate that 110% and believe it or not I AM LISTENING haha. I can't say much right now cuz i gotta go to work, but let me say one thing...

She's honestly a good person, she doesn't play those jealousy games either and I'm NOT tryin to romanticize her. Like she heard through facebook or something that I finally got a job a couple days ago and she called me up right away genuinely interested in what happened. Like i said, im not defending her, i'm just saying how she is, so it gives you a better idea of the nature of the beast. So believe it or not, I'm not getting played. She's not like that. /no bullshit

Jesus Christ homie! Writin me a thesis paper on this shit. I appreciate that 110% and believe it or not I AM LISTENING haha. I can't say much right now cuz i gotta go to work, but let me say one thing...

She's honestly a good person, she doesn't play those jealousy games either and I'm NOT tryin to romanticize her. Like she heard through facebook or something that I finally got a job a couple days ago and she called me up right away genuinely interested in what happened. Like i said, im not defending her, i'm just saying how she is, so it gives you a better idea of the nature of the beast. So believe it or not, I'm not getting played. She's not like that. /no bullshit

Ok, so let's say that she's not like who we say she is and she is a good person...guess what...that person wants to be your friend and nothing more. So follow Say Words advice. Trust us nigga...we are the internet.

I thought this thread was about Smacks' wonder bread hip hop. When did it turn into Dr. Phil?

I didn't read anything that any of you wrote about this whatever situation with some broad. But my advice is this:

1. Kill her.

2. Butcher her body.

3. Smoke the meat for 21 hours after a good dry rub of cummin, chipotle, garlic, and salt.

4. Make sandwiches.

5. Eat.

Smacks needs to stop. That video makes him look like he was the kid who ate lead paint and rode the short bus.

• Like 1

If I decided I wanted to be friends with her that would be saying I was alright with what went down. FUUUUUUUUUCK THAT.

Why didn't I realize this before?

you are seeing the bigger picture, my nigga.

im glad.

i feel like a father who just taught his son how to ride a bike with no training wheels.

haha.