MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

Braves are 2.5 games out of first, and got a 3 game series with the Phils starting tomorrow. Possibilty of

sitting in 1st at the all star break sounds pretty good to me, just gotta keep up the momentum. And

Prado might be ready to come back for the series, should be a good one.

tomohawk-chop.jpg

is gonna be a big one.

but we will play better this time.

i think the pitching matchups favor us, we will have our best 3 going , and u will have jurgens and hudson sitting, I THINK...? so it's our turn.

but that dam knuckleballer will beat us every-time, bet that!

can't wait, and good luck.

hopefully pauli and vic r healthy too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not Hudson's biggest fan due to his inconsistency, so i'm not too worried about him not being in it.

Braves still got the lowest e.r.a. in the game right now, hopefully for us, that stays the case during the

series. I look forward to it, gonna be some good pitching duels for sure.

4 game series against the Twins is bad news for you too. I'm predicting twins take 3 of 4. Should be interesting seeing Mauer play first tonight.

Beat me too it.

I was about to write:

Good news Twins fans, you guys are playign the Sox so youre ganna be moving up atleats 3 games. I have no idea why you guys have our number, but god damn if you dont.

where is this footage of the fan falling off the left field deck at Rangers Ballpark? i herd it was online on sports radio but cant find it anyplace. the erie thing is it happened there last year on july 6th... all for a foul ball souvenir... fuck

yea thats what i said in my post. thats a bug out... figures that WorldStar site had it up, whats awful is the announcers are laughing and making fun of dude... must have been a weird fall cuz dude got jammed up behind there, was talking to med staf then up and died at hospital...

Tom Kelly announcing for the Twins as a fill in for Bert Blyleven is pretty interesting. He isn't exactly a good announcer, but listening to him talk about the more technical aspects is enjoyable for the more serious fans. Or at least it is for me. I loved how he had a stopwatch last night and was timing how long the pitcher's deliveries were. Bert is definitely a far better announcer, but I like the change of pace for a couple games.

edit: since some of you probably have no clue who Tom Kelly is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Kelly_(baseball)

bench clearer tonight at Fenway... Balto mad at a serious beating two nights in a row... :(

Ortiz is no punk complainer either, never seen him in beast mode like that!

and poor Hamilton, fuck if this guy dont grab a beer or some weed over his last two days he will for sure stay straight...

Ugly showing for both starting pitchers, thats for sure.

I had to do a double take when they showed Dunn's batting average against left handed pitchers. 2 hits in like 58 at bats. I knew he was playing poorly, but I was not aware it was that bad against lefties.

Raul-797874.jpg

nasty walk off

RAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also perez threw a nine pitch inning... nasty

Yeah, that shit still stings. Don't know why our manager put in the worst reliever on our roster against you guys.

Fucking Scott Proctor is a son of a whore. 3 of our last 5 losses have been on his bitch ass,

I'm starting to like Conrad more than Proctor, almost.:mad:

However, you can't knock the rookie, Beachy, staying with Doc all game, I was pretty impressed with his outting.

Archived