OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm disappointed the Heat lost, but I'm glad Nowitzki and Kidd have a ring.

Also glad Terry wont have to laser that tattoo from his arm.

The Mavs really deserve it.

But next season it's on, Miami can only get better.

This is the best team Miami will ever field. I'd be willing to guarantee the next CBA is gonna have a hard cap, so not only will Lebron/Wade/Bosh progressively take up more salary with each coming season, but they'll have even less money in general to spend on role players.

Next season Lebron will still be a choke artist, Wade will still be beating up his body in ways it won't be able to take much longer, and Bosh will still be just a good player, nothing great

This is the best team Miami will ever field. I'd be willing to guarantee the next CBA is gonna have a hard cap, so not only will Lebron/Wade/Bosh progressively take up more salary with each coming season, but they'll have even less money in general to spend on role players.

Next season Lebron will still be a choke artist, Wade will still be beating up his body in ways it won't be able to take much longer, and Bosh will still be just a good player, nothing great

Well said, Swamp. My thoughts exactly.

Way to jinx yourselves, Miami!

So happy for Dirk, Kidd & Terry.

prop'd dolphins!

on a side note, there hasnt been a championship in dallas since back when the stars won the stanley cup. i was a young buck back then only 14/15 so partying in the streets wasnt really an option for me

i saw how crazy the parade/party was when the giants won the world series, i cant wait to fucking party like a mofo when they have the parade for the mavs

DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS

Yeah, I saw the blog article you posted some time ago.

I'll just do some wishful thinking myself, and hope everything turns out for the better.

dirk said it best...

"THIS IS A WIN FOR "TEAM" BASKETBALL"...

the jet was huge, great to see peja, kidd, the matrix and all these cats get a well deserved ring. i think chandler bought an edge to this team defensively which the mavericks historically never had. stevenson of all people became a team player, these guys all made sacrifices and did it the right way.

bosh.jpg

Lebron's exact quote:

"At the end of the day, all of the people that were rooting for me to fail, tomorrow they'll have to wake up and have the same life that [they had] before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today and I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do."

• Like 1