hippie hate thread

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't hate hippies, i hate those trustafarian types, although i suspect a few people i am friends with fall into that category.

however, i do hate the suburban thugs. you know, the rich white boys who wish they grew up in east new york circa 1986-1996 (at least for the NY ones). also, i hate the hood kids who love wearing XXXXL precious nightgown-esque t-shirts.

• Like 1

Hahaha, he was negapropped enough, so you know he will be missed.

You slackarsed grunter, banning King Barry coz you're all UMAD & butthurt at being pulled up over your oh-so-original & not-at-all cliched bleating about being an individual - FFS, it's axiomatic that every person is, by definition, a fucking individual, it's just the inadequate spastics who feel the need to harp on about it. Dickead.

And the spunkstain boasts of "dressing like a hardcore punk"??? Coz no-one else does that, do they? Very fuckin individual of you that is, pal. Punk in the original sense of the word, methinks, ie a fuckin catamite - Oh yes.

And the moron didn't even know what a codpiece was - Fuckin prick.

I wonder if the sad, butthurt, squeaky voiced little fruit will delete this message? If the inconsequential spunkstain does, well, my point will be proved beyond question.

Yes, Barry is UMAD at being banned - Absolutely spitting feathers, what?

Fuck hippies they're ruining America. When i was younger i could kick a nerd in the balls and give him a wedgie without a lawsuit. My mom fed me lunchables not organic tofurkey, and i chewed on lead paint. Today im a functioning alcoholic college dropout. I made it out ok. The next generation is gonna be too soft.

Hippies don't exist anymore.

Now there are trust fund babies who think they're hippies and grungie, disgusting, patchouli oil smelling, idiots who have the same ideals as any other anti establishment blabbering fuck and argue the same regurgitated and unoriginal points about the world trade center and legalizing marijuana, over and fucking over again until you've literally become fucking dumber by listening to this shit.

dave matthews fans are worse. they're not even real hippies. go blow your golden retriever, assholes. i bet you have a "life is good" bumpersticker on your jeep too.

this right here. Even tho life is most certainly not so great on this end if i could drive i would put a life is good sticker on my car just to piss people off