hippie hate thread

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd probably mistake me for a hippie but you'd be....mistaken. The long hair, beard, sandals, dirt tan, headlamp and beads? It's all a front. They prevent the busters from interfering with my power moves.

Hippies are definitely people I deal with on a case by case basis. None of my friends are lazy or leading anything resembling pointless lives. I agree that a lot of hippies are wasted orgasms, but they usually don't get a chance to get close enough to me.

The Grateful Dead Family are juggalos in tie dyes and New Eras. They get absolutely no fucking love from me.

fuck hippies. fuck them in their granola filled assholes. fuckin pachoolee rubbin jelly packin ass hippies. dammit.

hippies.jpg

[ATTACH]145845.vB[/ATTACH]

oldnewsgnaviewer.jpg.6e04c1c762f0a70f4e845f6a28ea3393.jpg

You'd probably mistake me for a hippie but you'd be....mistaken. The long hair, beard, sandals, dirt tan, headlamp and beads? It's all a front. They prevent the busters from interfering with my power moves.

Hippies are definitely people I deal with on a case by case basis. None of my friends are lazy or leading anything resembling pointless lives. I agree that a lot of hippies are wasted orgasms, but they usually don't get a chance to get close enough to me.

The Grateful Dead Family are juggalos in tie dyes and New Eras. They get absolutely no fucking love from me.

Likewise. Sure I carry crystals in my pocket, but hey, no one's perfect. The funny thing about the GDF kids is the majority of them that I see on tour weren't even born when Jerry died. Now that's just silly.

Check out Fast Eddie up there kickin it in what looks like the Camden lot. HA!

Also, the term wook/wookie is relatively new created by Ween fans who got ticked off when Phish kids started going to their shows after PH started covering "Roses are free." It's pretty funny and fitting, as separatist as it is.

Also, also, hippies are ruining dubstep for me.

Also, also, also, Shai, I caught a further show over the summer and it sucked. Somehow Phil and friends can still do it for me, but you throw fake Jerry and Bobby into the mix and you get something much less than the sum of it's parts. Then again, Phish is touring again, so I'm all good.

fw4vhj.jpg

fw4vhj.jpg

this is dumb..a padlock would just wiegh it down ,you would need to yank the fucker to tear the lobe and then there no point running cos if you did it to a hipster they would no doubt be on the floor crying..most other people would probably make you choke on the padlock,tunnel and blooded skin.

also fuck hippie chicks they stink and have nasty cooters i would not go near.

Also, also, hippies are ruining dubstep for me.

You can't kill what's already dead, Theme.

We have some strict policies at my house. One is, "No post Dead jam bands before noon." Two is "No dubstep, ever ever ever ever ever...or get 86ed for a week." The third rule is "No hard drugs, including hallucinogenics" but that's a fucking joke.

I worked something like 12 hours yesterday on one of the hottest days of the year to come home to a mushroom party. I walked out on the front porch after trying to sleep for two hours and said "IT'S TWO THIRTY IN THE FUCKING MORNING....WHAT'S SO GODDAMN FUNNY?" to a bunch of giggling hipster girls (we truly get all kinds here).

Now they're passed out upstairs...I'm trying to decide if they should crank that soulja boy or learn how to dougie. At top volume.