Boardwalk Empire

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the 1920's, what the fuck do you want the music to be Johnny Cash and Limp Bizkit?

Margaret is a savage, her parts arent action packed but theyre pivotal.

I never said my complaints were rational, brah.

Maggie and the music just bother the shit out of me.

The music is unabashedly corny and that whole generation should be ashamed of it.

Maggie is a prissy cunt that tries to have her cake and eat it too.

Her parts are annoying and boring.

It's pretty funny how you people (phaggots) get all angry when somebody calls this show boring.

You always resort to the:

"it's quality story telling and sorry if there isn't an explosion in every scene because we don't like Michael Bay movies and ghey ghey ghey phaggot phaggot blah blah cocksuck..."

Plz, guise...take a deep breath, accept the fact that Adam Sandler's past two movies were better than this show and stay safe.

yeah def.. funny how i was thinken last nights episode was moving pretty slowly and then boom james is cuttin fools up and chalky was just being chalky. poor chalky cant read though

nah, chalky can read just fine. why else would he have the book in the first place? he just wanted the guy to read to everyone since most of them couldn't read.

Doyle is a jackass. I can see him getting killed next episode for not listening to Nucky or Eli. Eli looks like he'll be running the business and will come up with a plan to take out Gyp. If not, Nucky's world is gonna start crashing down around him with Rothstein not happy about his shipment. I see wars brewing all around, Capone looks like he started one, Lucky is very close to being in one and Nucky and Gyp.

I knew Nucky would kill that kid, he stole from Nuck and he ain't having that. I expect to see more gunfights and slaughters very soon!

I figured Munya had to die early in the season when I saw him on the ads for 'The Mob Doctor' on Fox. I guarantee his role won't be better on that show than it was on this one. I also think that show is going to fail miserably just like most of Fox's crap shows.

The show sucked. It's the type of show you watch while waiting for a show like Boardwalk Empire to air.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if you all are keeping up with the show so this might be a spoiler alert...

I'm so fucking glad they finally killed off Nucky's whore Billy Kent! And they did it just like I wanted it haha. That was the most boring, waste of time story line...

Also, I don't know if anyone caught this but Jimmy's mom is not really his mother (kind of a no brainer.) The old guy that owned the deed to her house said she wasn't his mother when they were arguing over the deed. This show has been real slow lately and Gyp doesn't hold a candle to Jimmy in terms of adversaries to Nucky. Story has been dragged out and there has been more gangster scenes with Van Alden than most of the cast...that should tell you something. still a good show but I hope now that they killed Nucky's side bitch he will regain focus and be about his money. ALSO, MOAR HARROW.

great episode, always thought the German s&m slave would turn on Nucky, but turns out Nucky loves his German anus. I'd want to see where Alden is going, really interesting turn of tide of that uptight religious drinking whore banging bootlegger. Atlantic City is transforming into a battlefield nowadays with the lines cut off everywhere and men fucking in the public. Throw that fat fuck Al Capone in the mix and we get the money shot.

CAPONE THAT CRAZY SON OF A BITCH! i think that may have been the best ending of an episode yet. i just hope harrow doesn't die because he's the only genuinely good person (although capone is good too) in the show. hopefully margaret will just go off somewhere and die.

i'm really hoping harrow will blow gillian away, marry julia, and take the kid with him, to live a long and happy life of sniping fools and being a general all around badass.

here's who i want to see kill everyone:

chalkie/nucky kills gyp, harrow kills gillian, nucky's squad decimating gyp's squad, and rothstein going back into business with nucky and all that jazz. also i hope van alden is part of the team that capone brought to AC and we get to see him bust a few of gyp's cronies' heads in the process. i'm really praying for an all-out war since we haven't really gotten to see much of the outright gratuitous violence and bloodshed.

talking 'bout people

I hear them whisper, you won't believe it

They think we're lovers kept under cover

I just ignore it, but they keep saying

We laugh just a little too loud

We stand just a little too close

We stare just a little too long

Maybe they're seeing something we don't, Darlin'.

Let's give them something to talk about

How about love?