Boardwalk Empire

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate how they got Nucky all worried about that whore, dude doesn't give a shit about anything else...Nucky is always business first. Gyp is a real dickhead too, I could see him recruiting Eli to take out Nucky.

Harrow is awesome. He's gonna be dropping quite a few bodies to add to that 63 total.

No Capone and no Chalky = disappointment

Great episode.

Loved the title and how they incorporated it into the show.

My brother and I had a twenty minutes conversation just about

the ambiguity of it, and as always this show blows my mind.

Gyp is a hothead, but he's savage.

You can already see hes going to try to pick up where Jimmy left off.

Margaret pulled a fast one on the Catholic dick,

Cannot wait till next week's episode.

I hate how they got Nucky all worried about that whore, dude doesn't give a shit about anything else...Nucky is always business first. Gyp is a real dickhead too, I could see him recruiting Eli to take out Nucky.

Harrow is awesome. He's gonna be dropping quite a few bodies to add to that 63 total.

No Capone and no Chalky = disappointment

I agree with all of this. Van Alden seems like he's on the brink of snapping too. There's only so much a man can take. Also the scenes with Harrow are my favorite.

Im not disagreeing with that,

But who the fuck knew why Harrow grabbed Doyle?

Who knows how long Alden has before he snaps?

Other than Margarets nonsense I think the show is as good as ever, and although

her scenes arent exciting, she does some gangster shit and I can appreciate that.

But who the fuck knew why Harrow grabbed Doyle?

Everybody that watched it, br0.

That delivery kid told Harrow that Doyle was telling people he killed the Jew butcher.

Harrow was obviously upset by this.

Then he kidnaps him.

A > B > C

You rother points are fair.

I really just wish they'd make Nucky's personal life storyline less boring/annoying.

I think he meant why he grabbed Doyle and brought him to the Ritz. There was really no point in holding him at gunpoint to talk to Nucky though. I didn't get that scene. I guess he was letting him know that he's taking down Nucky's squad one by one?

The show may not have action and suspense in every scene but it does have great dialogue that keeps the show interesting for me. The writers are great and I love how they capture the way they spoke in the 20's perfectly. Every line is witty or has purpose.

The point was to scare the shit out of Doyle and explain to Nucky why he killed the butcher Jew guy.

Are you guys watching the same show I'm watching?

He's not after Nucky's people, because as he explained, Jimmy knew the risks involved in the game they were playing and he lost.

He killed the butcher for Jimmy's wife, because he liked her and she had nothing to do with any of their business.

If they got rid of Maggie and promised to never play any of the music from that era in the show, I'd love it.

But as it stands....it has major annoying components.

Everybody that watched it, br0.

That delivery kid told Harrow that Doyle was telling people he killed the Jew butcher.

Harrow was obviously upset by this.

Then he kidnaps him.

A > B > C

You rother points are fair.

I really just wish they'd make Nucky's personal life storyline less boring/annoying.

Like bed framed said, I meant why'd he kidnap him duh.

I knew why he was in Doyle's face, I meant why'd he hostage his ass.

The point was to scare the shit out of Doyle and explain to Nucky why he killed the butcher Jew guy.

Are you guys watching the same show I'm watching?

He's not after Nucky's people, because as he explained, Jimmy knew the risks involved in the game they were playing and he lost.

He killed the butcher for Jimmy's wife, because he liked her and she had nothing to do with any of their business.

If they got rid of Maggie and promised to never play any of the music from that era in the show, I'd love it.

But as it stands....it has major annoying components.

Im sure you knew that as soon as it showe dhim sitting in the chair with the gun.

I guess were watching the same show, don't know how you think its boring compaired to your alternatives, the fuck else do you watch?

Its a no shit reason why he killed the jew, we got all that.

Its the 1920's, what the fuck do you want the music to be Johnny Cash and Limp Bizkit?

Margaret is a savage, her parts arent action packed but theyre pivotal.